Novelty sock / keychain Exchange sent received

Hugs to Dianna! {Ursulasmyhero}I received a fun package today with a cute pair of striped socks, a pair that says "SPOILED" [my DH snickered at those - hmmmph! Imagine that!]a flip flop key chain, and a traveler's blessing keychain - and a yummy marshmallow chain that I split with my girlfriend who was over visiting!
Thanks Dianna! As always, a treat to receive a package from you!

snowwhitesmom said:
Hugs to Dianna! {Ursulasmyhero}I received a fun package today with a cute pair of striped socks, a pair that says "SPOILED" [my DH snickered at those - hmmmph! Imagine that!]a flip flop key chain, and a traveler's blessing keychain - and a yummy marshmallow chain that I split with my girlfriend who was over visiting!
Thanks Dianna! As always, a treat to receive a package from you!
Glad you got the package, and that you liked the items. It was hard to give away those "spoiled" socks, because you know.. I AM spoiled. :) But I'm glad they made it to you in fine order. And you got a sparkly mirror too! Don't forget that. :banana:

Oh yes - sorry! DD17 ran off with that saying, "Sa - weet!" I had to share my candy AND my mirror - did I mention I don't share well with others?

snowwhitesmom said:
Oh yes - sorry! DD17 ran off with that saying, "Sa - weet!" I had to share my candy AND my mirror - did I mention I don't share well with others?

BRAT!! :rotfl:

mickeyfan2 said:
Yes and it better arrive.

it probably will because I'm sure you got the right zip code this time, lol.

nothing on my end on the other exchange...you?

I recived my box from Carrie

I got an eeyore pen (dd tried to steal but I asked her if she liked her fingers where they were so she put it back ;) )
a cool gold colored eeyore key chain (he is my fave character)
a flower butterfly frog nature museum keychain

and the socks
a green pair with Polka dots (lost those to DD 13)
and orange flurents pair with strips ( lost those to DD 10)

But what they dont realize is I do the laundry so I will get them back

a gray pair with stars
a green pair with fish
and a really soft comfy green and white striped pair

thank you very much :goodvibes

Maureenmouse said:
Hi I received my package today from thedisneybunch Amanda. It only took one day to get here... Then again it only went about 50 miles :sunny:
I received:
A cute pink pair of Curious George socks. ( I love anything pink!)
A pink daisy key chain ( Pink again! Good choice!)
A nemo keychain
2 packs of Extra Gum ( My girls already took that and are chewing it as I type!)

Thanks Amanda. I really enjoyed receiving my first exchange. Some day we'll have to meet in Southern Pines so that my girls can play with you boy(s).

WOW, that was fast! I had hoped it would arrive quickly. :) So glad you liked it all. I went round and round with what to send. If it were not for my big pg feet I would hae bought myself a pair of those curious george socks too..lol I just love anything curious george but I knew that my feet were way too swollen so I stuck to just buying one pair. :rotfl:

Yeap, we need to meeyt in Southern Pines one day! That would be great! It takes me about 40 mins to get there. :goodvibes

I have been busy taking my Mom, who has been visiting me for the past week, here and there, to and fro. Next thing I knew, it was mail by day and there is my package sitting on the dresser, waiting to be mailed since last week! I am usually one of the first mailers.

Well, I apologize for being the last-minute-louie, but my exchange package is on its' way priority with DC. Hope she likes it! :flower3:

I sent my package last monday 1st class, with delivery confirmation. But I lost my piece of paper with the confirmation # on it. The package should have gotten to where it was going last week. Hopefully today.

I received my package today (along with my ornament one :) ) from mickeyfan2

Included were:
4 pair of ankle socks.....Eeyore, Pooh, Tigger and Tink :teeth:
an angel keyring

and Mickey dangle pen
cucumber melon shower gel
Yankee candle small ja rof Lemon Lavendar
blue purse and coin purse
and a DIS-famous made by mickeyfan2 dish towel that hangs up....mine is green, red and gold...very pretty ::yes::

Thank you so much, Colleen :bounce:

Meriweather said:
I received my package today (along with my ornament one :) ) from mickeyfan2

Included were:
4 pair of ankle socks.....Eeyore, Pooh, Tigger and Tink :teeth:
an angel keyring

and Mickey dangle pen
cucumber melon shower gel
Yankee candle small ja rof Lemon Lavendar
blue purse and coin purse
and a DIS-famous made by mickeyfan2 dish towel that hangs up....mine is green, red and gold...very pretty ::yes::

Thank you so much, Colleen :bounce:
Your welcome. Glad you liked everything. I loved the socks, but I had them before I knew that you would prefer not to get pooh ornaments.

You should be getting a collection of the towels by now. I try to never make the same towel more than once, so they are all unique.

mickeyfan2 said:
Your welcome. Glad you liked everything. I loved the socks, but I had them before I knew that you would prefer not to get pooh ornaments.

You should be getting a collection of the towels by now. I try to never make the same towel more than once, so they are all unique.

I like Pooh characters...just not my favorite for the tree ;)
I have the 2 towels I got today.....I really like the Christmas one ::yes::

kaylajr said:
I recived my box from Carrie

I got an eeyore pen (dd tried to steal but I asked her if she liked her fingers where they were so she put it back ;) )
a cool gold colored eeyore key chain (he is my fave character)
a flower butterfly frog nature museum keychain

and the socks
a green pair with Polka dots (lost those to DD 13)
and orange flurents pair with strips ( lost those to DD 10)

But what they dont realize is I do the laundry so I will get them back

a gray pair with stars
a green pair with fish
and a really soft comfy green and white striped pair

thank you very much :goodvibes
You are very welcome and I am glad you liked everything.

I don't have to worry about my DD taking my socks, she only wears white and they have to be very low so you can't even tell she has socks on :rotfl:

snowwhitesmom said:
My second exchange D/C says it was delivered on the 28th? :confused3

I think that is probably me - sorry for the delay - DH had dental surgery and I have been unable to get online.

I got so many kewl things:

purple socks with butterflies
black/red socks that say 'make me up' with lips & lipstick
pink betty boop socks that have toes :teeth:
a NCAA championship keychain
a blue boyds bear clip
an Angeline clip
a lime green VMK wristband
a chinese fortune bracelet
a New England Patyriots wristband
2 Air Heads
and collectible pocket movies from cars

Thanks so much, sorry for the delay.

My package is a bit delayed, so very sorry to my exchangee. I should be sending tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!