• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov 29, 2012 Dream to the Bahamas

chateau

DIS Veteran
Looking forward to a wonderful cruise! I'll be starting a FE list for anyone interested. Let me know if anyone wants to have meets also (informal, tastings, etc.).

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

I'm new to this forum so bear with me. My family and I are going on our 1st DC on 11/29 and we are so excited!! What are the facebook communications mentioned in a previous post? Did you get huge upgrades?? How?? What???

Hello! Glad you are coming along too!
Here is the Facebook site (or do a search for Disney Dream November 29, 2012 group): http://www.facebook.com/groups/177915855647451/

As far as the upgrades, the CHEAPEST rates were the higher categories right from the rip! I'd never seen this before. Outside room and verandahs were cheaper than inside... don't know why. Don't need an explanation as I BOOKED IT!

Since I'm the only one here with you, I guess we'll be the only one talking about this particular cruise until others come along!

I'll send you a pm with my name or I can search for you on FB... that may be the best way to find it!

Joining in on this cruise! It'll be our family's first cruise together!!!!

Looking forward to decorating our door and getting an FE :)

Did I mention we're with like 20 other family members? Eek!

This will be our first DC....Dh and I have been on NCL and he's been on a carnival one.

We've been seasonal and annual pass holders for the parks for the past 8 years....time to get our sea ears :)

part 2 of the big crazy family checking in.....im learning as we go....big sis dawminatrix is teaching me....but count us in on the FE
me the wife and 4y/o son and 3 y/o daughter on deck!!! and ready to sail...whoooohoooo

Hello! I added a few to the Facebook site too. Glad to see some people comin' around... I was wondering if I was gonna be alone!

I was looking around the boards and found out our cruise will be decorated for Christmas!

that is AWESOME! Just reading that got me so excited.... like I just won something!

Welcome to those of you finding us on Facebook! We are organizing a fish extender group (just yay's or nay's so far, but all yay's!) Let's make this the BEST TRIP EVER!!!

My family and I will be participating in the FE. So excited for it!! I have no idea what to do!! I've been searching these threads and some ideas are great while others seem to be so over done!! Decisions Decisions and only 28 weeks away!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter