Nov 29, 2012 Dream to the Bahamas

How've you been feeling? I watched a program on tv about how they treat a room when there's a possibility of an influenza outbreak... it was amazing. Glad you had some great treatment!

Hi
I've been great....just got back from a 10 vacation in Disney. Fantasyland is coming along. Now I'm ready to get things started with next vacation. Going to start working on the FE gifts. My inlaws will be part of the FE exchange this time so I'm going to attemp to make them their own personalized fish extender. Going to dress it up with holiday decor.
Has a list been started? Haven't seem one yet and want to make sure I'm in:)

I was just going to book a car to get me to MCO, but thank you so much! I will book a later flight to get home. Be Our Guest Restaurant should be open for reservations for that week as well. I hope so because my little girl will be too excited :)

Thank you so much for the quick response. I really appreciate it

I read booking for BOG will open in August....I hope so:)

Hi
I've been great....just got back from a 10 vacation in Disney. Fantasyland is coming along. Now I'm ready to get things started with next vacation. Going to start working on the FE gifts. My inlaws will be part of the FE exchange this time so I'm going to attemp to make them their own personalized fish extender. Going to dress it up with holiday decor.
Has a list been started? Haven't seem one yet and want to make sure I'm in:)

We have been trying to start a list but no one is responding...maybe you can get some people to respond. So far there is only my family and 1 other....this has been a very quiet thread!! :confused3

Hi Everyone,
I decided to get things rolling with th FE list. I've actually started one so here's what I need from you:
Family name
Cabin number
Child(ren) name and age
Adult name (age is optional).
Your email address
I started an excel document so everyone can read it clearly.
Please email me with your infomation at cmbreault@cox.net. If you do not have an email address please let me know.

I was thinking that I would close out the group in September to give everyone a month to prepare the goodies. Also if you are unable to attend the cruise in Nov. for any reason please notify me so I can let late comers in on the fun.

So let's get stated.....I will have all the updated info ready to be emailed out in SEPT. If there are any revisions needed I will send you out a new copy.

You can also contact me on FB under the DIsney Dream Nov. 29th cruise:)

Hope you all join soon!

I realized I'm not coming to this meets board much due to lack of going's on! I'll just write hoping someone comes along. This will be my first short DCL cruise... not sure what to expect. Also, this time, we expect to be more involved... perhaps take in a show, or a movie, or anything other than the destinations and meals on board (and some swimming and spa time when able). I find it interesting that these cruises can be whatever we wish to make of it!!

I've been SHOPPING!! Lots of Disney clothes for each occasion. I have a trip planned prior to the cruise, but there's nothing to plan at all (seems odd), so all that energy goes into Disney!!

How's it going out there future cruisers?

Planning is great but it seems so far away for us still! We leave in 135 days but I wish it was tomorrow!! My DH and myself need this getaway so bad from life here. We both have been working so hard and we need some family time with our DS!! So excited!! I've been buying clothes, magnets and other stuff getting ready for this trip. 3 days on the boat and 7 days in DW. Getting a bunch of stuff from Stitches and Bows from Etsy.com. My order is almost together so I will send it to Jen (the owner/maker) and wait for that to come in! I'm so excited for some of the stuff I'm going to have her make for my family!! I hope my DH will wear what I buy for him!! He is a harley riding manly man but when it comes to being in Disney, he plays into my and my DS Disney obsession!! ::yes::

Love Stitches and Bows!!! Jen made my FE for my first DC and some Captain Mickey shirts for the boys. She has great stuff and is an inspiration:)

I love them too! Great of your husband to join you in your dedication to all Disney. He probably understands being a Harley man.... many are dedicated in that area also (and RIGHFULLY SO).

I have a bin started of things to take. It's getting over the 50lb weight limit already, without the luggage. Not good.:eek:

Awesome fish extenders made for this trip by our group!! Anyone else lurking, come aboard and join our group!!

Hello! Suggestion is, on the FB page, to close out the fish extender list October 1st. If there's anyone else who hasn't given their request to join the list, feel free to drop a message here or PM anyone in the DIS meet for our cruise.:grouphug:

My wife Kelly and I will be on this cruise. My mother inlaw Darlene will be sailing as well and she will probably be along soon to introduce herself. This will be Kelly and my second trip on the Dream. We did a 4 day back on May 6th of this year. Once again we will be in a stateroom at the stern of the boat. This time we will be in room 8188 last cruise was 10664. I don't think we will be doing the FE.

Jon

Welcome! Dream cruising twice in one year... how fortunate! This thread is rather slow, but if you'd like to share what your last voyage was like, I'm sure there will be some who enjoy hearing it! Thanks for dropping a note!

We belong to the Mickey FanAtics group in The Villages, FL. This is a group cruise celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the group. Everyone is so excited and I'm sure lots of pictures will be taken. Hoping to meet lots of cruisers!!:grouphug:

We belong to the Mickey FanAtics group in The Villages, FL. This is a group cruise celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the group. Everyone is so excited and I'm sure lots of pictures will be taken. Hoping to meet lots of cruisers!!:grouphug:

Welcome Tom and Barb!!!! Thanks for joining the FE group. The cruise will be here before you know it. As a reminder I will be closing out the FE group October 1st to give everyone a little over a month to prepare the goodies. Be sure to check your email for the list.

Welcome aboard:drive:

Hello everyone......sending out an update. We now have 6 families on our FE list. We would like to get to at least 10 if possibe but will close out with 15. Be sure to send me your info to cmbreault@cox.net if you wish to join this funfilled event with memories and keepsakes that last a life time.
Thanks everyone,
Carol Breault

I looking at possible joining this cruise but have not booked yet. How's the FE group going and are you planning any meet and greets?

We are so excited that the Dream will be decorated for Christmas. Never been on any of the Disney ships at this time of year. It should be absolutely beautiful!:santa::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter