~Nothing ever goes right but who cares!?~ TR Completed!!

ITA, I live in "the Ocean State" and I really dont like the beach.:confused3 I get bored after a while. So I tell everyone that we vacation at two places Maine & Disney. Obviously Maine more often since it only costs us the price of gas and groceries.

Luckily I have friends that love Disney as much as us. My friend since 7th grade is a bigger Disney nut than me. :rotfl:

ITA, I live in "the Ocean State" and I really dont like the beach.:confused3 I get bored after a while. So I tell everyone that we vacation at two places Maine & Disney. Obviously Maine more often since it only costs us the price of gas and groceries.

Luckily I have friends that love Disney as much as us. My friend since 7th grade is a bigger Disney nut than me. :rotfl:

My only other disney freak is my aunt! My sisters like it too but they aren't crazy over it like me. I'm slowly but surely getting DFI crazy about it. ;)

so before I give my final sign off on this amazing engagement TR I thought i would share some photos with you!

here are some pictures of Toby... the little puppy we got for christmas... who is not so little anymore!

012.jpg

011.jpg

002-1.jpg

and we can't forget about my buddy Duke!

003-1.jpg

he's not as camera friendly as toby so this is the closest to him looking at me as i could get...

And this is a picture of a picture.. i dont have a scanner so i can't scan it in but its on of my favorite pictures from our trip. This is a picture taken right after our CR dinner!:cloud9:

014.jpg

So at last... my final words...

Nov. 7th

I woke up feeling so sad... i even think i shed a tear or two before getting our of bed. :sad1: I so didn't want to leave... we had such an amazing vacation. We got up and decided to head down the to mara and get some breakfast. We were sitting at our table and saw a family come in with two little girls so excited to be in disney with their luggage in tow. I knew they must have just checked in and i was so jelouse!

We hung around the AKV's for a while and did some shopping. I bought a really cute tote bag that had a black mickey head in leopard print fur on it... so me! :laughing: We walked around the resort trying to take everything in one more time before we headed to the ME bus. We gathered all our belongings and checked-out. There really wasn't much left to do but wait for the sad trip home.

77622000913_0_ALB.jpg

This is a terrible picture of us sitting in the lobby waiting for the ME... can you tell i was crying???:guilty:

While sitting in the lobby we got a phone call from DFI's brother who was house sitting/dog sitting. Apparently He was driving back to our house the night before and for whatever reason the hood of his car flew off and smashed his windshield... didn't i say nothing ever goes right?? So with only 2 hours until we were supposed to head for the airport we had no ride home. :headache: (we also felt pretty terrible about DBIL 's car getting messed up because he was driving to our house) After numerouse phone calls we finally had a ride home from my aunt and mother. (not who i would've picked but hey i'll take it.)

We sat outside on a bench and waited for the ME to pick us up. I noticed next to us another couple with disney wedding pins on... they were going home from their disneymoon.. I suddenly felt better and turned to DFI and asked if we could definatly come back for a disneymoon... he laughed and said "we aren't even home yet and you're talking about coming back?" I said of course i was and that i needed an answer.. He said "of course we can disneymoon!" :lovestruc I love that man of mine!!!

I'm going to end here because after the ride home we had more mishaps which include... our flights being delayed an hour and a half....my dog not being where he should've been... driving 40 mins at mid-night to go get him.... being pulled over for speeding on the way back from getting duke... noticing that the new mickey tote bag i bought had the security ink tag left on it... and noticing that i left the camera charger in the hotel room. Phew...Told you nothing ever goes right... but WHO CARES??? :rotfl2:

oh and P.S. hopefully i will be starting my wedding PJ either tonight or tomorrow... i'll post that link once its up!

oh my Katiebug!:hug:

:goodvibes

Well- I am so glad that you were able to get the diver to do the sign-- what a neat thing for an engagement album!:rolleyes1 That's so sad that they aren't doing it anymore. I had heard that too.

I wonder why? It was one of those special things that was all Disney, ya know?
:wizard:

Can't wait for the photos in May.:lovestruc
Hope you're doing okay---

Jo

oh my Katiebug!:hug:

:goodvibes

Well- I am so glad that you were able to get the diver to do the sign-- what a neat thing for an engagement album!:rolleyes1 That's so sad that they aren't doing it anymore. I had heard that too.

I wonder why? It was one of those special things that was all Disney, ya know?
:wizard:

Can't wait for the photos in May.:lovestruc
Hope you're doing okay---

Jo
Hey Jo!!!:hug:

I can't wait to do the engagement photo's either! I also kept the personalized menu from CR and I'm having that with the photos i took framed for DFI. :goodvibes

Here is the link to my Wedding/disneymoon PJ!! :woohoo:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2133897

Wish you luck on all your wedding preparations.

I remember my "disneymoon" with fond memories as I'm sure you and Adam will as well.

Thanks for sharing your report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter