• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not sure if this belongs here or on Restaurant forum but...

I was under the impression that Fantasmic! is not a nightly show. When making the reservation, will they let you know which dates are good for the Fantasmic dining package and which isnt?
I don't know if it's every night but when I went to the WDW website to see what times were available for the dining package, it seemed like pretty much every night during August (when we are going) has a show going on. This was confirmed at easywdw.com The problem for me was that the dining package was only being offered during the earlier dinner times of 3:00-5:00. We generally don't eat that early but if eating that early gets us guaranteed seats at the show then we are going to take the earlier time and call it "Linner".

I don't know if it's every night but when I went to the WDW website to see what times were available for the dining package, it seemed like pretty much every night during August (when we are going) has a show going on. This was confirmed at easywdw.com The problem for me was that the dining package was only being offered during the earlier dinner times of 3:00-5:00. We generally don't eat that early but if eating that early gets us guaranteed seats at the show then we are going to take the earlier time and call it "Linner".

I think that's because they're trying to fill up the restaurants at a time when they're not usually very busy.

Fantasmic is shown every night except for days when they close early for a private party.

The dinner ADRs are early, to fill otherwise vacant tables. We hate dining early, so for quite a few years now, we opt to do the dining package for lunch. This gives us a nice, leisurely, airconditioned break from park touring. Then we grab a lighter CS meal in the evening.

Fantasmic is shown every night except for days when they close early for a private party.

The dinner ADRs are early, to fill otherwise vacant tables. We hate dining early, so for quite a few years now, we opt to do the dining package for lunch. This gives us a nice, leisurely, airconditioned break from park touring. Then we grab a lighter CS meal in the evening.
That's what we figured we'd do when we go. To us it's worth it to get seating at the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter