Not exactly the way it all began- Sept.2010 TR

WOW!! What a gorgeous ring! Todd is one smart man!!!. . .Oh, and did I mention, I think he is good looking, too?? :rotfl2:

Your updates are great! I love the CM pictures! I can't believe Cole was so picky and scared. I hope that changes- I hope he gets to meet Mickey!

I've been to CM, and my friend and I (back in 2002) really enjoyed it. Fun, fun!

I can't wait to hear about MK! I know it is your favorite! Did you skip down Main Street! :goodvibes

WOW! Your ring is beautiful! Kudos to Todd!

Awesome update! CM looks so fun....crazy, but fun!

Can't wait to read more! Lovin' it!

That ring is gorgeous!!!!! And....we just may have passed you on the walkway to the contemporary that morning! We went there early for EMH, and walked. And now that I think about it, I think we did pass a big group such as yours! How funny! Can't wait to read more!

big bummer about Coley but just goes to show you never can tell with that age. Hope he gets better with it later in the trip. Love all the pics at CM. So glad Todd liked his gift and WOW on your ring. Way to go Todd! It's gorgeous!

GORGEOUS ring!! I am so happy you had a wonderful Anniversary - so far! :goodvibes

I have a nook and I LOVE it!! I cant tell you how many books I have read since getting it in February!

Poor Cole...he must have just been intimidated - I hope it gets better!!

Cant wait for more! popcorn::

That ring is beautiful!!! I have that antique-ish look to my wedding band set, so that it totally my style too! He picked that out himself?:love: What talent!!

We didn't book Chef Mickey's, but we did book Tusker House for Breakfast with the Mickey crew. I'm hoping for a well rested toddler ready to meet the characters.:thumbsup2 However, if we don't want to meet them there, then I will not bother with it in the parks. More time for rides and shows! ;)

Thank you!! I just love it! It goes so nicely with my wedding/engagement set. :cloud9:

I've heard great things about Tusker house! We had ressies there for our last trip ,but cancelled last minute, so have never been, I'll be wondering what you think!

Good job Todd! That is a beautiful ring Kristen :goodvibes

Thanks Michelle!!:goodvibes We don't usually exchange for our anniversaries, but since this was a biggie, it was a nice surprise! can't wait until 20 years! ;)

Love the ring, very beautiful ;)

Thanks Anna!!:cutie:
WOW!! What a gorgeous ring! Todd is one smart man!!!. . .Oh, and did I mention, I think he is good looking, too?? :rotfl2:

Your updates are great! I love the CM pictures! I can't believe Cole was so picky and scared. I hope that changes- I hope he gets to meet Mickey!

I've been to CM, and my friend and I (back in 2002) really enjoyed it. Fun, fun!

I can't wait to hear about MK! I know it is your favorite! Did you skip down Main Street! :goodvibes

I know, isn't it just beautiful, Kristin? I'm so lucky!!:cloud9: And yes, you may have mentioned that before! LOL!! I agree, completely!!;)

CM was so much fun, we like it there! Last time we did dinner, so it was nice to try dinner and a good way to "officially" start our trip!

MK coming up!!!

Todd is awesome!! I love antique-looking rings. That one is gorgeous! Way to go, Todd!

Aww, thank you, he did good!:thumbsup2

WOW! Your ring is beautiful! Kudos to Todd!

Awesome update! CM looks so fun....crazy, but fun!

Can't wait to read more! Lovin' it!

Thanks Tiff! I'll pass on the kudos!!:goodvibes

That ring is gorgeous!!!!! And....we just may have passed you on the walkway to the contemporary that morning! We went there early for EMH, and walked. And now that I think about it, I think we did pass a big group such as yours! How funny! Can't wait to read more!

Thank you!:hug: Oh!! That is funny....wish we saw you, too!! We are quite the group, so I'm sure it was us!!:lmao:

big bummer about Coley but just goes to show you never can tell with that age. Hope he gets better with it later in the trip. Love all the pics at CM. So glad Todd liked his gift and WOW on your ring. Way to go Todd! It's gorgeous!

I know, I was so bummed, Tracy. You'll see how he is later on. It's a tough age, you never know what they will like/not like. :sad2:

He loves his Kindle! And I know....he really did great!:thumbsup2

GORGEOUS ring!! I am so happy you had a wonderful Anniversary - so far! :goodvibes

I have a nook and I LOVE it!! I cant tell you how many books I have read since getting it in February!

Poor Cole...he must have just been intimidated - I hope it gets better!!

Cant wait for more! popcorn::

Thank you!!!!!:lovestruc We did, it was a great way to celebrate, being back in Disney with our loved ones!! A little different from our honeymoon! LOL!!;)

Oh wow!! Diamonds at Disney, DOES it get any better than that?! I think not!

Subscribing!! :cool1:

My thoughts exactly!!!!! It doesn't get much better than that! Thanks for being here!!!:goodvibes

I was a bit behind - just read about HDDR! It sounds like it was a blast for everyone! We hope to go in March and are a tad nervous about bringing a 3 year old, but it sounds like even Cole liked it, so hopefully we'll have the same results with Henry.

Love all the Chef Mickey's pictures too! What a perfect way to kick off an MK day and the trip!

And LOVE your band!!!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! He did very, very, very good! :thumbsup2 Congratulations to both of you on TEN YEARS! :yay:

Hi Kristen! I'm all caught up in your TR! :goodvibes

1st- Ya'll are two beautiful families vacationing together!

I love the picture of Cole riding on the luggage at the airport - too cute!

I want to do the HDDR one year, that or Mickey's back yard BBQ.

Happy belated 10th anniversary:love:! What's wrong with Todd not wearing his happy anniversary shirt to the parks? JK, Brad would not want to either. Todd did a excellent job on the anniversary gift! :thumbsup2 Your ring is gorgeous!

I can't wait to read about the rest of the trip!

What a great way to start your Anniversary!! Your ring is absolutely beautiful!! :lovestruc Todd did VERY well! :thumbsup2 We spent our 10th anniversary trip at WDW with the kiddos, too! Funny how things change in 10 years!! :goodvibes Can't wait to read more!

Hi guys!

Sorry for not having the time to update the last couple of days...and this weekend looks busy, as well! I will update ASAP, just wanted to wish you a Happy Halloween, if you celebrate! Hope your little ghosts and goblins have fun!!! We're having a crowd over for pizza beforehand on Sunday, so it will be fun!! Enjoy! xo :)

YAY! Happy Halloween!

I will catch up with our TR when we get back!! :goodvibes

After a round of obstacles listed on my PTR, we will be in a cab at 4:00 am on Sunday morning!! :banana:

:hug: til next week!!

What a great trip report! Too bad you didn't get him to wear the shirt. I make my DH wear all kinds of disney shirts, He does it for me. He figures this is the only time I can dress him:) What a great ring! I wish my hands look as good as yours.

How did I miss that you'd started your TR?!

I'm loving it so far- your families are so cute and you look like you are having so much fun together! Love the Chef Mickey photos! Too bad Cole didn't have the reaction to the characters you were hoping for- 3 year olds can be unpredictable, can't they? David wasn't exactly thrilled about them either! :rolleyes:

Guess who I saw first thing on our first morning at POR? Cole and your DH!!! It was Saturday morning and we were eating breakfast at the food court and I looked over and saw them standing over by the restrooms! I looked for you but didn't see you anywhere, and I'm sure your husband would've thought I was a lunatic if I'd gone up to talk to him! :rotfl: I know MY husband thought I was crazy! He kept saying, are these some of those imaginary DIS people?

We saw your whole group again too- I think it was later that same day. We were in the kiddie pool and saw you all walk through the pool area, it looked like you were headed for a park. I was so bummed I didn't run into you again! It is so weird to be in Disney and see people you recognize walk by! :laughing:

I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing how many more times our paths might have crossed!

Caught up! Loving the TR, and Im sure we've passed eachother before, most likely somewhere less glamorous than Magic Kingdom... probably Shaws ;)

Kris and I moved to Plymouth a year ago, but Ive been in this area for my whole life. Sounds like some of us MA girls should start up a coffee-date plan :woohoo:

Cant wait to read more, and Im SO jealous of your gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous anniversary band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter