Not a trip but still excitement!

Good luck ^_^ you're so lucky to even get an interview! I think I would die if I got a job at Disney lol

I am so so happy to be able to tell you all that from June 3rd until August 9th I am going to be a Cast Member working in Full Service Food & Beverage!

I am on cloud nine right now, I just can't believe how I feel. Its amazing to be able to do a job so many people want to do.

Who knows, maybe ill see some of you out there?!

I am so so happy to be able to tell you all that from June 3rd until August 9th I am going to be a Cast Member working in Full Service Food & Beverage!

I am on cloud nine right now, I just can't believe how I feel. Its amazing to be able to do a job so many people want to do.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! This is amazing news - I knew Yummy Jobs had released some decisions as some friends who I did my ICP with got rejected for next year, so I wondered if you'd heard anything too! You've done really well - WELL DONE!! I hope you celebrate this weekend!

You'll get so excited over the next 6/7 months, but it still won't prepare you for how amazing it actually is!! Get ready for the summer of your life!

If you have any questions, then feel free to PM me :)

Excellent news!! Well done you.

I can't imagine how excited you must be.

I may see you there :) we'll be there July 12-27th

Congratulations :D

Huge congratulations! You've done brilliantly and I hope it's the magical experience that you're hoping for :)

Congratulations :goodvibes You're going to have the best summer ever! And the time to leave will here before you know it! Some of my friends got re-accepted for next year and are so excited. In fact, one of them did FSFB last year at Royal Table, and she LOVED it. I've heard nothing but good things about that role.

Congrats!!

Wow .... Fabulous news ........ You must be absolutely thrilled! Know how we all felt when my son heard he'd got an apprenticeship :0) may see you there between the 20th July and 4th August!

Sharon

Congratulations Jack!!!!
:cheer2:
That's amazing news!! I'm really pleased for you!!
You are going to have an AMAZING summer but trust me it flies by so make the most of every spare minute you have!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done :) So excited for you :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Will be keeping an eye out for you on our trip next June wooohooo only 7 months away :dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay:

Thank you all so much!
I am so so excited to go. Got so much to do prior but its going to be amazing! I forgot I have a degree to do as well in the meantime!

Definitely hope to see some of you over there! You'll have to pop in and say hi whilst im working seen as ill be at the podium!!

Ill post pictures of myself as well so you all know what I look like. Will do it when my hair is changed as I have to cut it a bit shorter as it covers my ears in line with the Disney Look :P

Thank you all so much again

Congratulations Jack. My daughter was lucky enough to do cp 4 years ago and absolutely loved it. :)

Thank you again to everyone! It is so appreciated.

I shall post pictures soon when ive had my hair cut so it fits in with the Disney Look!

Would love for some of you to be around when I am so I can help make some Disney magic for you!

I heard we can take extra shifts on also, I plan on taking a Parade control shift, just because id love to do this!

Once again thank you, and look forward to seeing some of you during my time there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter