• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

not a fan of fast pass plus

This is ridiculous. Please stop badgering the Cast Members and let them do their job. They work for very little and shouldn't have to go through this crap. The people against fast pass plus go to far. I can't see how they can engage in this kind of behavior. This is not normal and it's not okay.

It just makes me sick that cast members have to entertain comments like this. Please leave the cast members alone-they don't deserve this. Thank you

Agreed. You are making it easy for them to ignore you by behaving like you are slightly crazed. Send a short, well thought out e-mail. One. Continually having chats and harping at people who cannot change the system is juvenile at best.

I want to add that you contradict yourself in one of your tirades: First you say you cancelled and will never go back, and then you said you had to wait too long in line. Which was it?

JoeDirt1972 if you want them to take you seriously you should craft a well thought out email about your concerns. Your "chats" with the online CMs sound like they were written by a child and I certainly wouldn't take you seriously if I was the person in charge. Harassing CMs isn't going to get you anywhere.

Everyone needs to email, call, chat or send letters to Disney. Its only the way things will change or get better. Complaining about it on these forums isn't the way.

Let Disney know your displeasure and that Fast Pass + has ruined the fun of Disney World

I wrote an email expressing my concern about FP+ and recent changes to the policies regarding guests with disabilities...and I actually got a phone call back the other night...

A very nice CM called me, which was kind of fun to see "Hollywood Studios" on my Caller ID....

Anyway, she entertained my concerns...said that cooperate was hearing our concerns...stated they are still in a testing phase and are considering making changes to FP+ that may include opening less popular attractions to a list of rides that we can schedule FP+ above current 3 per day...she also said that they are looking into a Park Hopper option...

I don't know if she was just saying what I wanted to hear or she is genuine...I hope they are listening and will act on our concerns and make the desired changes to the new FP+ system.

Anyway, she entertained my concerns...said that cooperate was hearing our concerns...stated they are still in a testing phase and are considering making changes to FP+ that may include opening less popular attractions to a list of rides that we can schedule FP+ above current 3 per day...she also said that they are looking into a Park Hopper option...

YIKES! That really confirms for me that they do have capacity issues with going beyond 3.

I thought they had ALREADY added less popular attractions to bump up capacity. What next....... FP for the TTA? :faint:

YIKES! That really confirms for me that they do have capacity issues with going beyond 3. I thought they had ALREADY added less popular attractions to bump up capacity. What next....... FP for the TTA? :faint:

I understood that comment to mean that less popular attractions that already have FP+ would be available to book FP+ for in addition to the 3 you can get. So if you have Space, Thunder and Splash booked in MK the change the CM mentioned would allow you to get Haunted Mansion too for example. Could be wrong though.

YIKES! That really confirms for me that they do have capacity issues with going beyond 3.

I thought they had ALREADY added less popular attractions to bump up capacity. What next....... FP for the TTA? :faint:

There's still hope we will get a fastpass to drive the Liberty Belle! If they don't turn it into a giant FP kiosk first.

Agreed. You are making it easy for them to ignore you by behaving like you are slightly crazed. Send a short, well thought out e-mail. One. Continually having chats and harping at people who cannot change the system is juvenile at best.

I want to add that you contradict yourself in one of your tirades: First you say you cancelled and will never go back, and then you said you had to wait too long in line. Which was it?
Hello, maxiesmom!!!!! To be frank, if I ran Disney I would not want any of that poster's business or those who think like him......I would even go an extra mile and far above budget to invest more into whatever it is that upsets this customer just so they could leave.......but we all know they never (ever) leave.:rotfl2:

I understood that comment to mean that less popular attractions that already have FP+ would be available to book FP+ for in addition to the 3 you can get. So if you have Space, Thunder and Splash booked in MK the change the CM mentioned would allow you to get Haunted Mansion too for example. Could be wrong though.

I didn't read it that way, but we can all hope, right? ;)

There's still hope we will get a fastpass to drive the Liberty Belle! If they don't turn it into a giant FP kiosk first.

:lmao: :rotfl:

We all knew it could come to this, right? ;)

I'm flashing back to a post a while back where someone mentioned getting a FP+ for the train. She meant BTMRR but it totally read like they had added FP+ to the WDW railroad. Maybe she was clairvoyant?

Anyway, she entertained my concerns...said that cooperate was hearing our concerns...stated they are still in a testing phase and are considering making changes to FP+ that may include opening less popular attractions to a list of rides that we can schedule FP+ above current 3 per day.

I know this isn't what everyone is hoping for as far as improving the system but this would be helpful IF standby lines for less popular rides really are increasing. I'm still hoping for the park hopper fix myself.

I didn't read it that way, but we can all hope, right? ;)

Hope is right. You already can hold a FP for the less popular attractions. I mean I can get one for Captain EO and Imagination, what else do I need for a perfect Epcot day? ;)

But really, most things that have even a slight line at any time have been added, what else is left?

Hope is right. You already can hold a FP for the less popular attractions. I mean I can get one for Captain EO and Imagination, what else do I need for a perfect Epcot day? ;)

But really, most things that have even a slight line at any time have been added, what else is left?

A tour of the wonders of life building, the odyssey restaurant, and the World Show Place at Epcot. That could eat up some FP slots.

Maybe a fastpass to a non sticky section at the Cool Club.

YIKES! That really confirms for me that they do have capacity issues with going beyond 3. I thought they had ALREADY added less popular attractions to bump up capacity. What next....... FP for the TTA? :faint:

Yeah, if the extra FP+ are for throw off rides. It's just marketing, and not more enjoyment. It's clear they simply don't have rides to spare.

Jason

I am a little confused about fast pass +. Could someone explain, and also I am not going to be staying on a Disney property, so how does it affect me?

I am a little confused about fast pass +. Could someone explain, and also I am not going to be staying on a Disney property, so how does it affect me?

See the three links in my signature for an overview. Stick to the first posts in each, no need to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter