• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Norway? More like No Way!" Goobers' Jan 12 TR! Up.x2 4/6: FINAL THOUGHTS!

are you sure Mickey wasn't pointing at you because you were wearing a Mickey shirt? In any case - cool! I think they added the MSEP that night because of Obama's visit the next day. A lot of things changed around...we weren't there that day, but I heard about it! I saw the MSEP on Monday night. :)

And yes about the non English speaking people getting in your personal space. Some girl tried to sit practically on top of my son and on the feet of the people standing next to us while we were waiting for the DHS parade. Luckily the CM nearby spoke her language and got her to move.

OMG, I get UNUSUALLY thrilled when you post a new update. This is my favorite TR! You and your hubby are just adorable.

Aww, this is seriously such a nice compliment! I always wanted to write a TR that people actually got excited about reading, haha, I swear! This is my first one ever so I was a little nervous I wouldn't do so well with it but I'm having an absolute blast writing it so far and really enjoy going back and looking over our trip. It's a really fun way to keep the Disney spirit alive... until we start planning our next trip. :goodvibes

So I hate to say it, but before my trip in Dec, I had only ridden Pirates once. So the only change I noticed was replacing Davy Jones with Blackbeard. Was anything else different?

Hey, you are talking to the girl who hadn't ridden two of the biggest attractions at Epcot prior to this trip, sooooo, it's a judge-free zone up in here. :laughing: Funny enough though, is before our honeymoon, the last time I'd been on was when I was 12, soooo obviously Jack Sparrow is a total different story nowadays! Not sure of any other updates unfortunately, but I'm sure if I asked Matt he'd be able to tell me every single thing that has changed since he's been there 23 times. :eek:

Aww, haha I'm sure Matt has gotten over being soaked on Splash by now... right? ;)

Haha oh he totally got over it. We actually decided to buy that photo that night (and I'm a total dunce and forgot to mention that in the update, soooo I'll have to mention that before my next update :rolleyes1), because he realized it would be one of those moments we'd look back on and laugh at.. which we did. :laughing: More than anything else I think he was really tired and that combined with his fear of massive drops/being in the front for them... He wasn't a happy camper. But it wasn't anything a churro and HM couldn't fix it up! :thumbsup2

I love MSEP! That is SO cute that Mickey acknowledged your anniversary. What a guy! I have to ask though, why weren't they showing it for most of your trip? That's sad. :(

It seriously made my whole trip and I turned into such a little kid at that moment. :cloud9: They were re-paving Frontierland, so they decided to shut down MSEP from like the 20th-early February. Total bummer, but I'm just glad we got to see it with an excellent viewing spot!

Omg... IllumiNations from BED? Beach Club is heaven on earth... goodness.

It seriously was so amazing, especially after a long day where I could not move my body out of bed in an effort to go outside to watch them. So I opted for watching them from the comfort of my bed. :rotfl:

Haha, that is perfect and I can completely imagine her yelling, "DAAANGLIN' BABY!!".

HAHA YES! I knew you would totally get it! This is why I love having you as my DIS BFF.. You totally get me! :goodvibes

No, I want to hear everything! I won't be offended if you give bathroom cleanliness reviews or some other crazy weird details. I live for details, and I can try forcing your other readers to as well. :)

Okay, good! It sounds like a few others are okay with my reportin' so far, so I'll keep up the crazy amounts of details. Fortunately, I don't think there were any comments about bathrooms. :rotfl:

:rotfl: It's true though! Did you get to experience the original Imagination when you went as a kid? One of the many things they should have left untouched.
:goodvibes I love that they do it to! It's a nice consolation prize.

I don't think I did, but after experiencing the new one, I can't imagine it would be worse. Matt was SO SAD about the new version because of his love for the original. I would be bummed, too, because the new one is kind of atrocious. He said he misses a lot about the old Epcot, I swear you two could just talk about old school Disney for hours. :lmao:

It would make her happy, and me happier! :) I'm glad you think my Riley stories are cute. Since I'm not doing a TR I have no Disney lovers to share them with but you. She would walk behind him and say, "Yep, he's got he's tail today". She also walks around with her plush Eeyore I bought her and says, "Oh bother. I lost my tail again!".

OH MY GOD I swear you post something new every time about Riley that literally makes me go "AWWW!" out loud, louder than ever before! WHY is she so darn cute?! And I love that she has her Eeyore and walks around with it and says that. She is the definition of precious!
Sorry for all the double posts, but it makes reading/replying much easier for me!

I have no problem with it at all, so no worries from me! I do something pretty similar when I have a TR I like commenting on, so there you go!

My granddad and Riley were duck obsessed this trip. Riley would always throw a piece of popcorn at them when she thought no one was looking, and I know my granddaddy taught her this. :) I know you're not supposed to feed them, but it was so darn sweet.

Hahaha oh my Gosh then we would've all gotten along because we were obsessed with ducks and would stop to talk to them and maybe on occasion slip them a little somethin' somethin. :rotfl: That is so cute that Riley got that from your granddad! :cutie:

Love Pirates and your pirate impression!
I'm going to have to side with Matt on this one. The front is a no-go for me too! I just don't like walking around wet. I rode it with a hoodie on and ducked down on the way down the drop. You could hardly even see me in the pic! The ponchos were a good idea though, and that picture is PRICELESS. You should have bought that and cropped it so you can see just you two. :laughing:

Haha thank you, I was so spot on for a pirate.

Welp, if we ever go at the same time again, I vote we go on Splash and you and Matt can sit together behind me in the front. :rotfl: No but I seriously understood why he was upset. I think my face in that photo expresses the terror that night. We actually did buy that photo, and it's now in a Splash Mountain frame in our bedroom! I totally had a brain fart that we bought it with the frame, so I will post a photo of it in my next update!!

Churros DO make everything better, contrary to popular belief.

Haunted Mansion at night is the bomb. Yes, I just said bomb. I am a true 90's child.

I'm pretty sure the churro plus Haunted Mansion made Matt feel better. And um hi, you are talking to the girl who calls things "bombdotcom" ALL THE TIME. We are just too legit... (to quit).. I'm on a roll here. :laughing:

You guys really lucked out with the parade! Great seats, and the Mickey story is awesome. :goodvibes: So glad you got pixie dust on your first night.
I would've been freaking out with a stranger's hair touching my face though. I've noticed the patriotic thing too, and I love it. So nostalgic. It's like WDW is a tribute to all nations, but mostly America. ;)

We soooo lucked out the parade, outside of creepy girl and her hair all up in my personal space. :headache: It was annoying but we dealt with it. And yes, it's so nostalgic! It cracks me up just because there's so much love for the US of A!

I really envy you guys being able to see Illuminations from bed. That just isn't fair! We could hear them at OKW so that counts for something, right?

Haha yeaaaah we lucked out with that room, no joke. And YES that 100% counts!

Hey! I didn't say you could start your trip report before I got back!!!! :lmao:

I'm off to catch up! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Gosh I am so sorry I started it before you were back! But I couldn't help it because I was so sad and missing Disney, I figured what better way to continue feeling the Disney spirit then to get crackin' on this TR?!

Yay! I'm all caught up! I'm loving everything and cannot wait to hear more! I was so excited to see that you had a view of the fireworks, you'll see in my TR that we did as well (just a little farther away at Pop!) AND I took pics with our door open, sitting on the bed! :thumbsup2

YAY glad you are caught up and enjoying yourself! We really had a wonderful view, and that is so exciting you guys had a view, too! I can't wait to see your photos in your TR! Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to read more of your TR! :goodvibes

Pirates and Splash are two of my favorite things too. I actually enjoy riding in the front. Getting soaked is part of the fun. I guess I'm weird that way. :confused3 I still haven't done Haunted Mansion. :eek: I was always such a chicken about haunted houses, even though I heard it really wasn't scary. I'm going to be brave and go this time because my hubby loves it. The interactive queue sounds like a lot of fun!

Haha you aren't weird. Later in the trip, we ride Splash MANY more times and there were a few days where it was really hot out and I actually thoroughly enjoyed getting soaked. :lmao:

Okay, so true story that might make you feel better. Prior to our honeymoon last January, I'd only done HM ONCE when I was 6 and kept my eyes closed the entire time until the end when the ghosts are in the doombuggy. :rotfl: I have always been terrified of haunted houses and won't do them. That being said, I'd heard HM wasn't that scary and went on it with Matt, and I really loved it! The only "scary" part, honestly, is in the cemetary towards the end when there are some heads that pop up. Outside of that, it's not scary and is truly a great attraction that you don't want to miss. I'm glad you are being brave and are doing it because I think you'll really love it. The interactive queue is awesome, and I can't wait to share more photos of our experience with it!

Seeing illuminations from your bed must've been amazing! I'm just loving that lit up Spaceship Earth view, and those gorgeous Electrical Parade pictures!

It really was amazing! And I loved seeing SE at night. We often said goodnight to it, just because it was right there... and MSEP was a blast, so glad I got to see it for the first time during our trip!

I also agree that the long, detailed posts are the way to go. I love hearing every detail, because it almost makes me feel like I'm there. :) I can hardly wait to be there!

YAY I'm glad you are liking it.. because those are my favorite TRs! You feel like you really know the people in the TR and are really alongside for the whole trip. So glad you totally get this! And you are going to have so so much fun!

COming out of lurkdom to say hi:wave::wave: I'm reading along I just don't say a lot! Your pics are great and when I started reading I really couldn't help but get excited fOr a future trip ( if that ever haPpens!). Can't wait to read more!

Ps I like the long winded tr! :)

Thanks for coming out of the wonderful land of Lurkdom and popping in to say hi. I really appreciate when people just stop by to say hi, even if it's the only comment in my TR. :goodvibes

Thank you for the compliments on the photos. I was constantly taking them and I'm glad I did for this TR! I hope a future trip happens because Disney really is the best place on earth. :cloud9:

AND HOORAY! Glad you like the long-windedness. Makes me feel not so crazy for having so many updates just for one day. :rotfl:

Loved that first Splash story! Your poor DH! I would have felt horrible as well. Sometimes that inner child just gets out and goes crazy doesn't it? I felt terrible after coaxing my DD on Tower of Terror a couple of years ago. I figured if she could handle RnRC, she could handle ToT. Yeah, not so much. She'll ride it now, but it took some time to warm back up to it.

I seriously felt so bad because he was clearly panicking a little bit when we initially got on... but he was a good sport and got over it pretty quickly... Plus, we got a hilarious picture out of the whole thing, and a pretty funny story! My inner child totally took over in that moment and I felt so bad that I didn't listen to him. :laughing: Poor DD, I understand the fear of ToT! :scared1: Glad she's warmed back up to it though. :thumbsup2

What luck that you got to see MSEP! I teared up a little at Mickey singling you out from his perch. How wonderful!!

It was one of the most magical moments of the trip, seriously. I could not have been happier at that very moment... Mickey has always been my favorite since the first time I met him when I was 6 years old.. So any time I interact with him I pretty much turn into a 6 year old all over again! It was a moment I'll never forget though. :cloud9:

are you sure Mickey wasn't pointing at you because you were wearing a Mickey shirt? In any case - cool! I think they added the MSEP that night because of Obama's visit the next day. A lot of things changed around...we weren't there that day, but I heard about it! I saw the MSEP on Monday night. :)

Haha, I didn't think of that! It's quite possible he was pointing at my Mickey Mousestache shirt! Either way, it was a pretty wonderful moment and it made me extremely happy!

Yes, I'm pretty sure they did add that night due to Obama, along with an additional showing Friday the 20th. Glad they did it though because otherwise we would not have caught MSEP during our trip!

I'll definitely get into what we ended up doing that day, since things were a bit wonky and there was a LOT going on at all of the parks!

And yes about the non English speaking people getting in your personal space. Some girl tried to sit practically on top of my son and on the feet of the people standing next to us while we were waiting for the DHS parade. Luckily the CM nearby spoke her language and got her to move.

Ugh they just were NOT getting the hint when I would turn and give them a bit of a look, or would turn to Matt and just say, "REALLY?! :headache:" I just don't get why people don't understand the whole issue of personal space. Also, I could've probably understood if they couldn't see but the floats came RIGHT IN FRONT OF US and they could see them with no issue as they went by. But they kept leaning over us to see what was coming next, and that was what bothered me.

That's good that a CM caught the girl with your son! I was wishing a CM would come by and tell them to back off. :rotfl:

So many things in your reply make me glad. I'm glad we are Dis BFFs and we totally get each other. I'm glad Matt misses Imagination as much as I do. I'm glad you like babygirl stories. I'm glad that someone else loved Disney ducks like we do. I am SO glad you bought that picture and one of those awesome frames! I have one from the first time I rode it. :goodvibes: I'm glad we can say silly things like the bomb. I'm glad that when I get on tomorrow morning there will be another update (right? ;) )

So many things in your reply make me glad. I'm glad we are Dis BFFs and we totally get each other. I'm glad Matt misses Imagination as much as I do. I'm glad you like babygirl stories. I'm glad that someone else loved Disney ducks like we do. I am SO glad you bought that picture and one of those awesome frames! I have one from the first time I rode it. :goodvibes: I'm glad we can say silly things like the bomb. I'm glad that when I get on tomorrow morning there will be another update (right? ;) )

Ya know, this is one of the happiest replies I think I've gotten! Why are we so awesome? :laughing:

And I'm hoping to have an update posted quite soon! I wrote a bit last night and now just need to format it and all that fun stuff and I'll have a new happy post up before you know it! :yay:

We are awesome! :) I'm actually on the computer at work so maybe I'll catch your update later. It's a slow day today.

Okay, before I go any further, I am totally kicking myself for forgetting a pretty vital detail to my previous chapter. :headache: After our Splash Mountain incident, Matt and I could not stop laughing at our photo, so we decided that it had to be our photo of the trip. We think it's a fun tradition to pick one attraction photo that has a funny memory attached to it, get it printed and choose a frame for it to display at home.

This was it, and when we got back to our room that night, I totally put it on display (I ended up cropping it more when we got home since Matt's face was kind of hiding due to the frame). We love it and it's now on display in our bedroom. :goodvibes

83f4e03f.jpg

Okay, onto Day 2!​

Chapter Eight: Um, is that Mickey Mouse being attacked?
Day 2: January 19th, 2012

We woke up at a wake-up call, and I remember picking up the phone and being completely confused by what was on the other line. It sounded like someone was attacking Mickey, and had this evil laugh. I was so exhausted and half-asleep, I wasn't sure what I'd just heard.

Well I figured out what it was later on in our trip, when we'd gotten the same wake-up call but I was way less out of it... It was Stitch, and he was stirring up some trouble! It cracked me up because when I'd picked it up this particular morning, I was actually somewhat disturbed that Mickey was being attacked over the phone.

Anyway, we got ready for a fun day at Animal Kingdom, looking spiffy as always.

952bcb92.jpg

We ate breakfast bars in our room, then got coffee in our handy dandy refillable mugs at the Market Place.

9ed3aea1.jpg

We made our way to the bus stop, and I have it noted in my Trip Journal that the bus showed up right away. I'm telling you guys, we had pretty amazing luck with Disney transportation this trip!

ffb5375c.jpg

We enjoyed our coffee on the bus, which really woke us up and was pretty much a Godsend to us this morning as we were extra tired from the not getting much sleep in previous days.

3cd1eea7.jpg

We got to Animal Kingdom and realized it was going to be a very beautiful day.

2b8ddc94.jpg

a53e7b4c.jpg

Of course I made us stop when we walked in for a little photo op of myself, and I'm pretty sure a PhotoPass picture as well.

affea34c.jpg

We then headed over to Asia, because there was a yeti calling my name.

0146db03.jpg

2be22abe.jpg

5f443b0b.jpg

We literally walked right on to Expedition Everest, stopping to look at some of (in my opinion) the best theming created for a Disney attraction. Seriously, they did such a good job with the museum, there's so much to look at in the queue!

ee4c1b4f.jpg

90408869.jpg

After our first trip with our yeti friend, we decided to take another trip and walked on again, this time opting to wait for the front.

09364122.jpg

65c04ffd.jpg

f679d3b1.jpg

Matt knows how much I love riding in the front, so he was a total trooper and I believe even suggested we wait so I could get my front row-fix on my absolute favorite attraction of all.

We had a total blast, though both agreed it was more terrifying going backwards in the front because you can see lights below and it just makes that part kind of scary.. I did get some excellent photos in front (all while the child in me was screaming that we were WAY too close to the edge of the mountain), and I was feeling pretty darn happy that we'd already been on it twice.

4aac25cd.jpg

e80724ba.jpg

Just to back up here for a moment, during our honeymoon our record for this attraction was 10 rides, so we wanted to break that record and hit at least 11. We'll see if we actually reach the goal during our trip!

We then decided to grab FPs for later, and made our way out of Asia...

fc95ba95.jpg

but not without a big thumbs up from me in front of my favorite attraction!

763746d4.jpg

Chapter Eight: Um, is that Mickey Mouse being attacked? CONTINUED
Day 2: January 19th, 2012​

On our way to Kilimanjaro Safari, we stopped to take photos of the Tree of Life, and spotted a squirrel just chillin' on a stump. He looked pretty happy to be there!

bc015a82.jpg

f71a6593.jpg

We continued on our way, when I spotted something I'd been dying to see, and I'm glad we came across one of the more beautiful sights in Animal Kingdom... Devine!

5fe8331c.jpg

She seriously is so so cool to watch! I was really excited to get a photo of her/with her since she can be hard to find sometimes.

f071abed.jpg

Anyway, we finally got to Kilimanjaro and it said it was a 10 minute wait, but really the "wait" was just the walk through the queue. ;)

57199ee3.jpg

We hopped into our safari vehicle, taking note to make sure that neither of us danced or jumped out of the vehicle.. :rotfl:

1e8abecb.jpg

And Matt found it to be pretty funny.

edfe27f5.jpg

We had a pretty active safari, getting to see giraffes and rhinos and all sorts of lovely safari friends!

9e6cf9fa.jpg

cd0a6237.jpg

ab152366.jpg

After a lovely safari ride, we were in need of some food. Our breakfast was super light, and our stomachs were yelling at us for some food. We took this as a cue to go hunt down one of our favorite snacks... Jalapeno cream cheese pretzels!

beaae09d.jpg

33829524.jpg

ff393537.jpg

Yyyyup, they were delicious, as always. Great use of a snack credit because the pretzels are huge and so tasty. After we ate up all of our pretzels, we headed back to Expedition Everest to use our fast passes from earlier and get in one final ride before we left the park.

Well wouldn't you know it, we actually fell asleep on it.

1a45356a.jpg

:laughing: I know, we are mega dorks, but it is way too fun to make stupid faces on attractions. You will see this happen many more times in this TR, so be on the look out for crazy amounts of awkward faces.

We headed out of Animal Kingdom, enjoying the sun and taking it easy.

28da023a.jpg

I seem to remember us heading out just as lots of crowds were coming in, so it was good timing on our part! We couldn't leave though until we tried on an awesome Dale hat first.

e117ea1a.jpg

5b51a31d.jpg

We made our way over to the Epcot bus stop at around 11am, and again waited for less than 5 minutes before a bus showed up. Score!

12ff0a3a.jpg

Off we went on our next adventure... to Epcot!

a84bd275.jpg

:laughing: I love that Splash frame!

Everest is the BEST! I love it so much, everything about it. I've always wanted to ride in the front!!!

I know a lot of people love Devine, but for some reason I find her so creepy! Haha I dunno. :confused3

Oooh, yay for Epcot coming up!

We love to make funny faces in those pics, we have the kids in on it too!! Looks like a beautiful morning at AK...wish I was there right now!:cloud9:

Loving your report !!! What a gorgeous day with that amazing blue sky. I just love FL weather. :love:

You people are cracking.me.up! I'm not sure if I've told you that. In fact, I'm not even sure that I've told you I'm following along:rolleyes1.

I'm loving it...almost as much as I love those jalapeno cheese pretzels. Almost.

What a fantastic day! you guys did sooo much....and you took the red eye in! I don't think I would have made it past lunch...

I showed my DH the view of Spaceship Earth from your room...his mouth just about fell open!

You not long-winded at all! Love reading all the details....great TR!:thumbsup2

:laughing: I love that Splash frame!

Me too! Totally worth every penny because it now holds onto quite a special memory. :rotfl:

Everest is the BEST! I love it so much, everything about it. I've always wanted to ride in the front!!!

AHH YES! I am a bit obsessed with it. Everything about it is amazing. Even though he's broken, the yeti scares the poop out of me EVERY time we go under him. I think it's because the strobe light makes me not see him until he is so close to me that I scream every time. I'm a goob. :laughing:

I know a lot of people love Devine, but for some reason I find her so creepy! Haha I dunno. :confused3

Hahaha, that IS funny! I can kind of see how she'd be creepy since you can barely tell there is a lazy hanging out amongst all of the greens, and that she doesn't speak... But I don't know, I just find her kind of fascinating! But I definitely can see how you'd think she was creepy, too. :lmao:

Oooh, yay for Epcot coming up!

I totally have it written, but don't really want to overwhelm people with like another 4 chapters in one day! That and I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to formatting it and all that, so it'll have to wait til tomorrow. I've found sitting down and just writing about the day in one long huge chapter, then going through and breaking it up into little chapters has been a good way to get a lot done.

It also makes me realize how many photos I took and how MUCH we did in Disney World! Oh I miss it so much, I can't wait to return.

We love to make funny faces in those pics, we have the kids in on it too!! Looks like a beautiful morning at AK...wish I was there right now!:cloud9:

Haha yes, another funny face-maker! I saw that you guys did on Spaceship Earth! That is our favorite attraction to make ridiculous faces on.

The whole 11 days we were there was unreal in terms of weather, except for our first day and then one other random day.. but I didn't mind a little rain to help clear out the crowds! :goodvibes

Can we just go back there now? :cloud9:

Loving your report !!! What a gorgeous day with that amazing blue sky. I just love FL weather. :love:

Yay thank you!! It was so so beautiful out, I would love to be there right now.. Though I guess I can't complain because it's sunny and nearing 60 here in Seattle. :laughing:

You people are cracking.me.up! I'm not sure if I've told you that. In fact, I'm not even sure that I've told you I'm following along:rolleyes1.

I'm loving it...almost as much as I love those jalapeno cheese pretzels. Almost.

Okay, this comment just made my day because I am glad I am making people laugh with this TR! It's okay, I totally forget what I comment on and then I just pop in and say something without any introduction. :rotfl: I'm sure some people have just though I was some random lady! So don't even worry about it.

And can I just say I'd sell my left arm right now for a jalapeno cheese pretzel? I'm actually flattered your love for my TR is almost at the level of such a delicious treat. :rotfl:

What a fantastic day! you guys did sooo much....and you took the red eye in! I don't think I would have made it past lunch...

I showed my DH the view of Spaceship Earth from your room...his mouth just about fell open!

You not long-winded at all! Love reading all the details....great TR!:thumbsup2

I know, it was seriously intense and we were really tired. We had a pretty early night that first night and I think got around 10 hours of sleep, which isn't too shabby! But just wait til you see the day we have planned for Sunday, Day 5. Day 1 is nothing in comparison to that day, but I'll eventually get to that point. :scared1:

And that's so funny about your DH's response because I'm pretty sure that was mine, too! It was so so neat and it was totally a big part of the crazy amounts of pixie dust we had thrown at us throughout the trip. pixiedust:

Glad you're enjoying all of the details, responses like this make it totally worth it to spend the time typing up a trip report and going through all of our photos. So really, thank you! :cloud9:

Ha! I love the photo! Perfect. I had a wake up call on our first morning and we were all up and I hit speaker and my family was confused for a bit. I think Stitch makes it kind of confusing as to what's going on, although I didn't think he was being attacked. ;)

Ha! I love the photo! Perfect. I had a wake up call on our first morning and we were all up and I hit speaker and my family was confused for a bit. I think Stitch makes it kind of confusing as to what's going on, although I didn't think he was being attacked. ;)

Haha thank you, I thought it was pretty hilarious.. It's turned what was a not-so-fun incident into something pretty memorable. :rotfl:

That is funny about the speaker thing! I think had it been any other morning I would've totally figured out what was going on in that wake-up call, but this morning we were still catching up on sleep and I was SO out of it, I initially thought Mickey was being attacked by like, the Evil Queen or something.

That and it was so loud in my ear I could barely understand anything. When I finally did figure it out, I laughed so hard at myself. I'm such a dork! :lmao:

So yesterday at work I started reading and typing a reply for this update when I had to get up and do some things. When I came back 20 minutes later my laptop had done updates and rebooted so I lost it all. :( I was not a happy camper!

I am so glad you got that adorable frame! I still have one from my first ride on Splash. :)

The Mickey being attacked thing made me laugh out loud yesterday and this morning! That is so funny. I don't know what it sounds like since we never got to use a wake up call. (Didn't want to wake babygirl up) Your description is great though.

You guys seriously have the best t-shirts! Love them this morning as always and I'm still drooling over your iphone case.

We had GREAT luck with the buses too! Only had to wait a semi-long time 3 times over the course of the week and that was always leaving a park. Never had to wait at OKW which was awesome!

Love your pics of AK. I have a confession though. I never went through the regular queue at EE. I didn't get to see all the excellent theming everyone always raves about. We used the single rider line every time because no one was using it! We never waited more than a minute to ride! The pics you took from the front are so pretty. :)

Devine, woot woot!
I love the "no dancing" signs! They are the best. Glad you guys had a good safari, we did too!
Those pretzels look amazing. I need to try one ASAP so I'll just meet you in AK tomorrow, okay?

I AM SO GLAD YOU DO DORKY RIDE PICS! I made Anna do a million of these over the week and she thought I was crazy at first, but thankfully then realized that I was of course right in saying they are hilarious!

That Dale hat is so cute!
To Epcot! :cool1:

So yesterday at work I started reading and typing a reply for this update when I had to get up and do some things. When I came back 20 minutes later my laptop had done updates and rebooted so I lost it all. :( I was not a happy camper!

I HATE when computers do that and just think it's okay to restart and do updates without you saying okay. It infuriates me! Such a bummer, but thanks for re-commenting because I'm sure that was a bit of a pain. You're such a good DIS friend. :goodvibes

I am so glad you got that adorable frame! I still have one from my first ride on Splash. :)

Haha yes, it's really cute! I'm glad we got it, too.

The Mickey being attacked thing made me laugh out loud yesterday and this morning! That is so funny. I don't know what it sounds like since we never got to use a wake up call. (Didn't want to wake babygirl up) Your description is great though.

Okay you totally get my sense of humor, because I felt like anyone else reading that probably thought I was insane. I can't even tell you how hard I was laughing when I realized what it ACTUALLY was later in the trip. Like why did I think Mickey was being attacked and that was their wake-up call?! :rotfl:

You guys seriously have the best t-shirts! Love them this morning as always and I'm still drooling over your iphone case.

Haha thanks! My t-shirt collection is kind of this prized possession of mine. I just wish I could wear them more often instead of my stupid business casual clothing every day. :headache: And I love that case! It's so different than what anyone else has, and that's why I love it. :cloud9: You should get it, too! Then we could be the like coolest 2 people on the east coast and west coast.

We had GREAT luck with the buses too! Only had to wait a semi-long time 3 times over the course of the week and that was always leaving a park. Never had to wait at OKW which was awesome!

Yeah, I LOVED the transportation this time around! We just had such good luck I'd say like.. 97% of the time. There were only like maybe 2 times where we had to wait (one of which made me nervous), but otherwise it was awesome! I love Disney buses.

Love your pics of AK. I have a confession though. I never went through the regular queue at EE. I didn't get to see all the excellent theming everyone always raves about. We used the single rider line every time because no one was using it! We never waited more than a minute to ride! The pics you took from the front are so pretty. :)

EE was the only ride where we wanted to wait because we enjoy going on it together. But TT, RnRC, those we were totally fine doing single rider. That and actually, I know a few mornings we were there, the single rider line wasn't even open because it was so unnecessary. :rotfl: I love sitting in the front!!

Devine, woot woot!
I love the "no dancing" signs! They are the best. Glad you guys had a good safari, we did too!
Those pretzels look amazing. I need to try one ASAP so I'll just meet you in AK tomorrow, okay?

Love her, she's so pretty. And me too, they really are hilarious. We had great safaris this time! It's a nice break from the craziness in the parks. And yes, let's plan to meet up for some pretzels, STAT... Haha, okay I have to admit when I read this comment from you I got sad because we can't do that. :(

I AM SO GLAD YOU DO DORKY RIDE PICS! I made Anna do a million of these over the week and she thought I was crazy at first, but thankfully then realized that I was of course right in saying they are hilarious!

That Dale hat is so cute!
To Epcot! :cool1:

Dorky ride pics make EVERYTHING ten times better. I know we're the only people on the ride who even think it's funny, but I don't care! And that's so funny that Anna finally got it... It's just really amusing to see them!

I loved that hat and almost bought it for my little sister since she loves Chip and Dale, but then opted for a stuffed Sully, who's her favorite.

TO EPCOT! Which I'm posting here in like 5 minutes. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter