North To Alaska--May 3, 2011 on the Disney Wonder

^^ thank you.
I was about to say- hey everyone must be able to get in there and they are booking everything, since they are so quiet! LOL

ugh.... I'm sad. :( I never had this much trouble getting in- slow yes, but not completely unable to get in at all!!!- even on panama canal cruise and transatlantic that had TONS of CC members on DIS on those cruises. What gives? *pout*

I'm in the same boat. Taking forever to even just log in. You would think Disney would have learned by now about this process? Get some servers online pronto!!

I don't think they've learned- at least not since 2006! LOL
But this is the worst I've seen... I've cruised the first double dip, panama canal and also transatlantic- those are the 3 cruises that had the HUGE DISboards groups- and a lot of those were repeat cruisers. I've never seen it this bad. i've seen it slow to load, and bumping you out having to go back in- but this is just doing NOTHING. for 29 minutes now.
ugh

It is so slow I am getting timed out. I did get into Palo and there was nothing for brunch or tea. Now I am trying for excursions. How frustrating!!

You got in a little!
I can't get cruise plans to work at all. Just loads for ever and ever and ever-- then error page. Try again- same thing.

Charter has been acting "slow" for me on some websites the last few days though.
I think I'm gonna try on 3G on my iphone and see if that works better.... *fingers crossed*

Nope. It popped up saying it can't continue because the server stopped responding. so it's on their end, not mine.
sigh

ahh yes 2008 Panama Canal Cruise.

Who can forget the infamous "night of the fishies"

5409257697_7a40205774.jpg

I got in once and wasnt able to click on any buttons! Very frustrating!
I got in once right after 11pm CST and the buttons weren't able to click either. I thought it was too early. I mean it was RIGHT at 11pm... not one minute after. I haven't been able to get in at all since then.

ahh yes 2008 Panama Canal Cruise.

Who can forget the infamous "night of the fishies"

5409257697_7a40205774.jpg

haha
At least it was more entertaining to see Mickey swimming and swimming across back and forth. LOL (that might have been the TA cruise LOL)

but you know what- you just reminded me... although it took awhile I still got the excursions we wanted.
*fingers crossed* this will be the same for all of us this time. :)

so what exactly is the point of this "Benefit" anyway. Platinum members had the exact same problem.

I got in once right after 11pm CST and the buttons weren't able to click either. I thought it was too early. I mean it was RIGHT at 11pm... not one minute after. I haven't been able to get in at all since then.

haha
At least it was more entertaining to see Mickey swimming and swimming across back and forth. LOL (that might have been the TA cruise LOL)

but you know what- you just reminded me... although it took awhile I still got the excursions we wanted.
*fingers crossed* this will be the same for all of us this time. :)

I havent been able to get in either. I dont have floating fishes I have blue screen.

Well for those of you who can't even get this far...

Here's what some of us are seeing and seeing and seeing again...

5409272757_7ea1065376.jpg

I don't even get that far! I just get the picture of the ship and it says "done" at the bottom. Can't even get to my Cruise plans.

Well for those of you who can't even get this far...

Here's what some of us are seeing and seeing and seeing again...

5409272757_7ea1065376.jpg

hey. I do not see that. I see blue screen with a disney ship just sitting there in the middle and the same message about processing.
LOL

Why are we seeing different things? that's odd.

the benefit we get... is to watch blue screen for hours. Yippee!!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter