Non-Character Breakfast Ideas

tstidm1

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about doing a sit down Breakfast Instead of a park on my leaving day (flight is at 3 PM that day and don't want to miss ME). What is a good breakfast that isn't a character meal? It can be any park or resort. I've never done a nice breakfast to end a trip before. I usually grab yogurt and fruit, then get a pastry later in the morning in a park.

How about Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast? I've never been, but its a good place if you want to go to MK for a quick trip! Another idea is Kona Cafe in the Poly. I still have yet to get my hands on some tonga toast....

Captains Grille @ THe Yacht Club was a really good quiet buffet. But u can order al carte too.

Breakfast at Kona is a must-do every trip for us! I highly recommend the pineapple macademia nut pancakes :)

Kouzzina. The stacked breakfast is great. I wish they'd sell the artichoke spread in jars. I'd fill my suitcase with it.

I love Kona breakfast. So yummy. You might also consider grand Floridian cafe. And captains grill, the wave, or boma.

We have had breakfast at Kona, Kouzzina, and Boma.

I have heard great things about The Wave & Grand Floridian Cafe.

We like breakfast. We enjoyed our breakfast at all three.

I would say we prefer Boma first for variety because it is a buffet, then Kouzzina you can beat the view, we had a table that was by the doors and they were open on to the Boardwalk it was gorgeous morning. Kona our server wasn't that great but the food was good.

I think you can't go wrong with whatever you choose.

I have a follow up question. Would Boma, Kouzzina or Kona be able to walk up or ADR's be needed? The date would be March 4th and being a solo I think I'm not a breakfast ADR person. Just too much stress when I'm on vacation. If I need ADR's, I can adjust.

The Wave is our favorite. I think its the freshest buffet on property. And if you don't want a buffet you can order from their menu. Great home made biscuits and awesome grits (did I say I don't like grits?;))

Sometimes we'll do this on the last day and then tour some of the monorail resorts before we head home.

Feel free to check out my review of the Wave breakfast with photos:
http://www.disneydiningreviews.com/wave-breakfast-review.htm

Breakfast at Kona is a must-do every trip for us! I highly recommend the pineapple macademia nut pancakes :)

This is a random question, but is the pineapple baked into the pancakes or on top as a garnish? (I love pineapple but have GERD so try not to eat it) But they sound delicious!

As a DVC member we tend to eat breakfast in our room.

That being said, Chef Mickey is a favorite Bfast spot for character interaction and Kona for the Tonga Toast. Must dos for us.

We like Trails End breakfast buffet at fort wilderness, depending where you are staying, you can either take the boat over if your at one of the MK resort area hotels or you can take a bus to MK then hop on the Boat to Ft Wilderness, the boat ride is really nice! Trails End is always quiet and very relaxed (rocking chairs on the porch) and afterwards off to the right are some horse stables where you can go and see all the horses they have! I believe the also have pony rides :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter