Nobody EXPECTS the Spanish Reposition!!! Taking the Magic Back to the Med 4/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing the list, just been incredibky busy with work, the wedding we have planned, and I've been in the hospital for the last week...I have an excel spread shhet with names...As soon as all calms down for me, and I get outta the hospital, I will post what I have

Oh My Goodness!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I hope you're feeling better! :worried:

If you want, send me the spreadsheet and I can help until you are back on your feet! :flower3:

I have decided to pick up 4 or 5 little FE things every week between now and the cruise, and by the time we go, I should have a ton of stuff and it won't seem as bad as doing it all at once! I have a box and going to keep dropping stuff in there each week.

I am doing the list, just been incredibky busy with work, the wedding we have planned, and I've been in the hospital for the last week...I have an excel spread shhet with names...As soon as all calms down for me, and I get outta the hospital, I will post what I have

Wow.... busy seems like an understatement! Working, planning a wedding, the hospital, plus everything else in the rest of your life! Take your time.....this can wait!

Hi there everyone!

We haven't posted in many months, but was able to find the new thread. We just returned from spending 10 days at SSR & AKV. It was outstanding as usual. This cruise still seems so far away in the future, but looking forward to chatting with you all in the coming months.

Here's our family on our last cruise Oct 08

DCLmaggieOct08087.jpg

From left to right, Alex(me), Michelle, Rebecca (1), and Maggie (13)

OK, I am here. The party may now officially start.

306218188_jXuAc-M.jpg

306216600_kxLbS-M.jpg

305064088_BXWKH-M.jpg

Hey Tina!!!

Was going to PM you and see how you've been... I'll keep you as the contact for the FE... we've got lots of time to figure out the rest.

Hope you feel better!!! :hug:

<----------- :tiptoe: :ssst: pirate: :sail: :scratchin :confused3

Hey... Ian... it's that Jackie woman again... :hippie:

Hi there everyone!

We haven't posted in many months, but was able to find the new thread. We just returned from spending 10 days at SSR & AKV. It was outstanding as usual. This cruise still seems so far away in the future, but looking forward to chatting with you all in the coming months.

Here's our family on our last cruise Oct 08

DCLmaggieOct08087.jpg

From left to right, Alex(me), Michelle, Rebecca (1), and Maggie (13)

Good!!! Another one on my list!!! Will add you to the pictures :goodvibes

OK, I am here. The party may now officially start.

306218188_jXuAc-M.jpg

306216600_kxLbS-M.jpg

305064088_BXWKH-M.jpg

Oh... Geez... will you figure out which picture you want????? (even though I love them all...)

Hello everyone,
I just found this thread and wanted to join in. Yesterday my DW & I booked on this cruise. We wanted to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary with something special and decided this would be it.
We have so many questions about this cruise, my head is swimming.
No. 1 is why the Disney Cruiseline website doesn't have much info about activities and excursions. We have been on the Wonder for DVC Member cruises but never on more than 4 nights.
We will be cat 9 stateroom #2576

1315932007_Pirate_Cheek_-_web-med.jpg

(By the way, Where did that "Transatlantic countdown come from?)

Welcome!!!! I'll add you to the first page!!!

Are you asking about the title? It's Monty Python and there is a link on the first page... ;)

Welcome!!!! I'll add you to the first page!!!

Are you asking about the title? It's Monty Python and there is a link on the first page... ;)

Actually, I was asking about the picture in some of the signatures with "Eastbound Transatlantic" in it.

Thanks (tink rules) Michelle for organizing and keeping this thread moving.

In my other life I wanted to be Julie the cruise director... :flower3:

I can't keep up with all of you people!!! :rotfl:

It is easier than the WB PC Cruise thread that even almost a year AFTER the cruise I still cannot keep up with everyone :) But it is great to check in on everyone when I have time. I am keeping up with this one a little better.

Does anyone want to race for Pirates pirate: ????

It's easy - whoever posts a message with the post number ending in "00" gets a pirate. (So, 100, 200, 300, etc.) You get to name your pirate your very own "piratey" name - and the person with the most pirates gets a gift on the cruise (probably drink of your choice at the DisMeet.)

What do you think? Who's in? ::yes::

I am in!

I will play, but I don't drink, so you have to buy me a chocolate smoothie if I win! lol

& I'm not even playing... go ahead ladies... lets see who's first????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter