Nobby's Gnomies... heading to WDW in April 2010

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: That is what happens when I have too much time on my hands. :rolleyes1

I blame Marc because he wants to go in September. I again pointed out to him last night that his TV might have to wait if we go in September and he said....

and this is a direct quote....

"THAT'S OKAY."

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

So now I am rethinking some of my ADRs for May in order to save a bit of money and the fact that I might be able to go to some of the places with Marc in September. :upsidedow

Oh Prince Phillip will be so ashamed LOL!! Marc is truly a good DH...giving up the tv for awhile so he can go to Disney LOL!! Gotta love a man like that LOL!!!!!

Yucky day at work already- and it's not even noon. :headache:

Changes, LL? I am intrigued. And awed Marc would delay his TV in favor of Disney...wow!

Hang in there w/ finals, CP

Sorry you still feel yucky, Jen. But hey, I'll take a 5 lb loss any way I can get it! ;)

Oh Prince Phillip will be so ashamed LOL!! Marc is truly a good DH...giving up the tv for awhile so he can go to Disney LOL!! Gotta love a man like that LOL!!!!!
Yeah, we'll see if he has changed his mind again by the time I get home from work today. :rotfl2:

Changes, LL? I am intrigued. And awed Marc would delay his TV in favor of Disney...wow!

Sorry you still feel yucky, Jen. But hey, I'll take a 5 lb loss any way I can get it! ;)
Yes, Changes. I shouldn't be surprised but I really thought I was set in stone. Ha!

So has anyone else ever lost their sense of smell but still able to taste their food, because it is the oddest thing I'm going through right now LOL!!

No, but I once had a cold where for about 2 weeks my tastebuds were completely off. I couldn't eat anything remotely sweet. I was left with starches, meats, some veggies and cheese. To make it worse, it was right before Christmas and I had to pass on a lot of yummy treats. Shortly after that I got pregnant with Daniel and lost interest in eating altogether. A year later, I had lost 30 pounds without trying. Too bad some of those have snuck back on!

I blame Marc because he wants to go in September. I again pointed out to him last night that his TV might have to wait if we go in September and he said....

"THAT'S OKAY."

Only in my dreams will I EVER have a hubby who would rather go to WDW than get a new TV! I will have to settle for one who enables me every year or two. You are one lucky girl LL!

Only in my dreams will I EVER have a hubby who would rather go to WDW than get a new TV! I will have to settle for one who enables me every year or two. You are one lucky girl LL!

Thanks, Katie! I'm very, very lucky in more ways than I can count! :thumbsup2

I wish I could read when it's slow at work. I have to pretend to be busy.

I think I might cancel two ADRs and thinking of adding one. I'm not 100% sure though. I'm doing some Fuzzy Disney Math for my May ADRs and some Fuzzy Disney Planning for September in my notebook to see what I come up with.

I hope your day goes by speedy quick so you can go home and rest some more!

That's the nice thing about being a reading teacher -- if the kids are reading, I can read, too. ;)

I need to PM you the email I got from Coleen tonight. Very interesting...

Thanks Jackie!! I'm feeling better just not 100% and I still feel like something is not quite right!

So has anyone else ever lost their sense of smell but still able to taste their food, because it is the oddest thing I'm going through right now LOL!!

I remember having colds so bad that they only thing I was able to eat was spicy Mexican food because it was the only thing I could taste.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: That is what happens when I have too much time on my hands. :rolleyes1

"THAT'S OKAY."

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

So now I am rethinking some of my ADRs for May in order to save a bit of money and the fact that I might be able to go to some of the places with Marc in September. :upsidedow

Really and truly!!!??? :eek:

I must find a way for Charles and me to go in September.

I'm sorry, C! It's almost one now -- are you halfway through your day?

Hi, Katie!!!

Yes, please do PM me the email. I'm intrigued.

We are still not 100% sure! Don't get your hopes up too high. I'm really working on it and trying VERY hard to make it happen. :thumbsup2

Well now I'm intrigued too! :rolleyes1: And I'm afraid my hopes are way up for Sept... But I won't hold it against you guys if it doesn't work. Prettypleaseohpleaselet it work. ;)

Well now I'm intrigued too! :rolleyes1: And I'm afraid my hopes are way up for Sept... But I won't hold it against you guys if it doesn't work. Prettypleaseohpleaselet it work. ;)

:lmao: I feel very loved! I am going to try my best. I keep reminding Marc how we got jipped out of seeing the Villians in the Boo to You Parade and he is very responsive. :rotfl2:

My hopes are up way too high too...both you and Jackie have to find ways to make it work LOL!!!!! But I'm sick and needy right now so just take everything I say with a grain of salt LOL!

Definitely CP and Charles too! No one is off the hook! :laughing:

Have you guys seen the Disney 23 announcement. A fan club we can join-- magazine, merchandise opportunities etc? What do you think? $75 is steep but I'm tempted by anything Disney. AllEars has some pics of the magazine and it looks interesting-- just not sure it is $75 of interesting!

My hopes are up way too high too...both you and Jackie have to find ways to make it work LOL!!!!! But I'm sick and needy right now so just take everything I say with a grain of salt LOL!
I have the image of you barely able to lift your head, pleading with us to go. :rotfl2:

Have you guys seen the Disney 23 announcement. A fan club we can join-- magazine, merchandise opportunities etc? What do you think? $75 is steep but I'm tempted by anything Disney. AllEars has some pics of the magazine and it looks interesting-- just not sure it is $75 of interesting!

I was so excited about the magazine BUT $75 seems like a lot of money. That is a one day park ticket! :laughing:

I have the image of you barely able to lift your head, pleading with us to go. :rotfl2:

I was so excited about the magazine BUT $75 seems like a lot of money. That is a one day park ticket! :laughing:

Go with that image if its pathetic enough for you to make it happen LOL!! I'll use whatever leverage I got right now LOL

Yeah I think it looks fantastic and the magazine looks great too...but $75.00 I don't know. I'm going to have to hear more about it before I drop that chunk of change down.

Three pages in already before I even get here!!?? Jeez!:rotfl2:
I'm so jealous of everyone talking about their trips! I wish I could go this year...it'll be my first in 6 years not going! But I'm grateful that I've been at all I guess! Today at lunch I just sat there pouring over my Celebrations magazine wishing and dreaming of Gnomefest!

Three pages in already before I even get here!!?? Jeez!:rotfl2:
I'm so jealous of everyone talking about their trips! I wish I could go this year...it'll be my first in 6 years not going! But I'm grateful that I've been at all I guess! Today at lunch I just sat there pouring over my Celebrations magazine wishing and dreaming of Gnomefest!

Welcome back Stace! You and me both though! This will be the 1st year since Dbf and I have been together that we won't be going to the world this year. Although, graduation, house buying, moving out of state..I think we have a lot on our plates financially. But, it'll be bigger and better in 2010 right!? :thumbsup2

Glad you're on the mend Jen!!

well I checked out the stuff on allears... and I went to the d23 website and checked that out too.
They'll be getting my $75 this year... that doesn't mean I'll be a lifelong member...but I've blown $75 on far sillier stuff (like scrapbook paper and craft supplies at michaels today:rolleyes1 ) I'm gonna give it a shot and see what I think... plus I can buy another 'special' pin for my lanyard:rotfl2:

Now THERE is a motivating factor!!

paula

well I checked out the stuff on allears... and I went to the d23 website and checked that out too.
They'll be getting my $75 this year... that doesn't mean I'll be a lifelong member...but I've blown $75 on far sillier stuff (like scrapbook paper and craft supplies at michaels today:rolleyes1 ) I'm gonna give it a shot and see what I think... plus I can buy another 'special' pin for my lanyard:rotfl2:

Now THERE is a motivating factor!!

paula

I am pretty tempted too. The magazine sounds awesome! I think I'd be likely to buy that. At $15/quarter that's $60 and by then I figure that an additional $15 is worth it for whatever extras are included. :confused3

Let me know if you all think it's "worth" it. I'm interesting but now is not a good time, maybe after my trip.

Evening gnomies!

Stace and Jess, I'm there with you too (and Julez also I believe)...no trips in 2009. It stinks but I am happy the others will have the chance to meet up. Julia and I are talking about trying to meet sometime this summer in our neck of the woods. Stace, how far are you from western Michigan? I'll probably be there in August

I'm wondering why I never got the e-mail about the Disney 23...I signed up for the notification. Guess I'll have to go check it out on AllEars.

Evening gnomies!

Stace and Jess, I'm there with you too (and Julez also I believe)...no trips in 2009. It stinks but I am happy the others will have the chance to meet up. Julia and I are talking about trying to meet sometime this summer in our neck of the woods. Stace, how far are you from western Michigan? I'll probably be there in August

I'm wondering why I never got the e-mail about the Disney 23...I signed up for the notification. Guess I'll have to go check it out on AllEars.

I never got the e-mail either and I signed up too! hmm...I suppose I'll head over to allears too! Just what I need, another Disney magazine! ;)

Whereabouts are you headed to in Michigan Katie? I might be up for a little road trip! :) I'll mapquest it and see how far it would be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter