Nobby's Gnomies... heading to WDW in April 2010

Hi everybody! I've been slammed at work but i thought I'd pop in.

Jess.... I knew about graduation... and impending moves... but house buying?? Does that also mean a WEDDING in the future?

Yes, Katie, Stace, Jess, and I will be sobbing into our cereal during everyone's trips this year, that's for sure...

Heck yeah Julez! Dbf and I WILL get that $8,000 tax refund for 1st time home buyers. And guess where that refund money will be going too... :rolleyes1

A wedding IS in the future, but we'll be getting a house and jobs first, and then planning, I dont think I can take many more majors life changing events this year!!

Oh C! When you get a chance (I'm totally not calling out LL here, I know you got busy with moving!) but can you update my ADR's on the 1st page? :worship:

Grand Floridan:1900 Park Faire - Breakfast

Contemporary: California Grill

Polynesian: Ohana's (for dinner)
Kona Cafe

Wilderness Lodge: Whispering Canyon Cafe

Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jiko

Magic Kingdom ADR.

Crystal Palace Breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Plaza

Epcot ADR's.

Le Cellier
Coral Reef

Disney Hollywood Studios ADR List.

50's Prime Time Cafe
Hollywood Brown Derby

Animal Kingdom ADR List.
Yak N' Yeti

I had a whole post ready and the DIS ate it. :badpc:

So good morning, gnomies! We have made it half-way through the week.

Jess- you have a lot going on this year! How exciting!!

Julez, Stacy, Jess & Katie - I wish you had a WDW trip this year. :hug: But I have a feeling that gnomefest is going to be well worth waiting for. ::yes::

Jess- I can't update the original post but I can copy it over to this thread and add your picks. Don't you just love ADR planning/dreaming? :lovestruc

The question of the week is getting tough to come up with. How about

What is your best WDW tip -- either that you learned yourself or found on the DIS?

Morning, Gnomies!!! I am so far behind on the DIS, it isn't even funny!

So, who is going to ante up for D23 so the rest of us can see if it is worth it? ;)

C, I will ponder and post later -- I just love your Wednesday questions. :goodvibes

LL, I still plan on PMing you the email from Coleen -- I fell asleep at nine last night and never had a chance to get on the DIS :(.

Good Morning Gnomies.

Jess, I am so sorry about your ADRs! I totally spaced out on them. :sad2: If you don't want to do another post, I can update the originally one. Just let me know what you prefer.

CP, no worries about the PM.

It seems like I'll be missing you by a few weeks Katie!! I'll be in Western Michigan around the Grand Haven area in July although we're thinking of maybe checking out the Coast Guard festival so we'll see!!

Well after talking to Prince Phillip I might be ante up...I really like the idea of the magazine and if I'm going to be paying $60.00 already so we'll see....LOL I'm going to think on it over the weekend its not like its going anywhere LOL!!!

OOH...I think the best tip I was ever given was the fact that you don't have to return during your Fastpass window just anytime after it...what a great tip that has been for me that I could get a fastpass for Soarin and not have to run clear across the park I can just hit it up any time later in the day when I'm back in that area I LOVE THAT TIP!!!

I still am thinking about my best Disney tip. :confused3

How are you feeling today, Jen? I hope much better! :goodvibes

I still am thinking about my best Disney tip. :confused3

How are you feeling today, Jen? I hope much better! :goodvibes

Today I'm definitely feeling much better. I still have the nagging cough but I'm getting my sense of smell back so I'll take it!! I'm glad for standardized testing days though makes things go by without me exerting myself as much!

Today I'm definitely feeling much better. I still have the nagging cough but I'm getting my sense of smell back so I'll take it!! I'm glad for standardized testing days though makes things go by without me exerting myself as much!

That is good. :thumbsup2

LL-No worries! We all got busy, it's not a problem at all! :thumbsup2
C-Whatever is easier for you, I can post again and you can add them in. Just let me know :goodvibes

Single's Lines.....

That's my best tip. I wouldn't have known they exist if not for the DIS and they make it great hitting big attractions solo whether traveling alone...or just with people who don't like riding them...OR to skip the regular line with your friend/touring partner assuming you don't mind sitting separately.

My goal is to hit EE 10 times in one day:thumbsup2
(not in a row...my head will explode)

Paula

Paula!! I glanced quickly at your post and saw "singles" so I thought to myself, "oh good, Paula is going to tell me how to find a nice single guy who likes Disney." :lmao: Oh well, your tip is good too. ;)

Girlies---I hope you all have been well!!! I went to clean out my subscribed threads list because it became WAY overloaded with too many threads and I realized through the process of elimination that the first Marcette thread had somehow gotten eliminated from my list---do they start dropping threads on you when you get too many?!?!?! So then I went to find it again, and was SERIOUSLY surprised when I found out how much I had missed---the entire thread!!!! Luckily, I found your new link over here, so I am now here again to stay!!! I can't make it to the April trip because of our upcoming September trip and one next June with my family, but I can't wait to read all about this one---because I think you all are going to have WAY too much fun (and I want to live vicariously through you)---and I basically LOVE the chit chat with all of you!!! So, can I please rejoin the fun!?!?!?! ;o)

Magic Kingdom ADR Tally

Crystal Palace Breakfast: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
LL
Paula
Stacy
Julia
Jen
Katie
Jess
Christine

Liberty Tree Tavern: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
LL (Lunch or Dinner)
Paula (Dinner)
Jess

The Plaza: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Stacy
Julia
Jess
Christine

Cinderella's Royal Table: :thumbsup2
Julia

Girlies---I hope you all have been well!!! I went to clean out my subscribed threads list because it became WAY overloaded with too many threads and I realized through the process of elimination that the first Marcette thread had somehow gotten eliminated from my list---do they start dropping threads on you when you get too many?!?!?! So then I went to find it again, and was SERIOUSLY surprised when I found out how much I had missed---the entire thread!!!! Luckily, I found your new link over here, so I am now here again to stay!!! I can't make it to the April trip because of our upcoming September trip and one next June with my family, but I can't wait to read all about this one---because I think you all are going to have WAY too much fun (and I want to live vicariously through you)---and I basically LOVE the chit chat with all of you!!! So, can I please rejoin the fun!?!?!?! ;o)

Hi there girlie! Of COURSE you can rejoin the fun!! :goodvibes When are you going in Sept? I'll be there starting 9/24 and there are some others (ahem) who are also considering that last weekend.

Epcot ADR's.

Le Cellier: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Jen
LL
Katie
Kristin
Jess
Christine

Tutto Italia::thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Jen
Stacy
Katie
Paula
Kristin
Christine

Coral Reef::thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Stacy
Julia
Jess

Garden Grill::thumbsup2 x2
Stacy
Paula

Chefs de France:
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Stacy
Katie
Paula
Julia
LL
Christine

Rose & Crown::thumbsup2 x2
Katie
Christine

Biergarten:
:thumbsup2 x2
Katie
Stacy

Marrakesh:
Kristin

Teppan Edo:

Julia

Disney Hollywood Studios ADR List

50's Prime Time Cafe :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Jen
Stacy
Katie
Julia
Christine
Jess

Hollywood Brown Derby :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Jen
LL
Christine
Jess

Animal Kingdom ADR List

Tusker House - Breakfast: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Stacy
Julia

Yak N' Yeti: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Katie
Jen
Christine
Jess

GRAND FLORIDIAN

1900 Park Faire - Breakfast :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Paula
LL
Stacy
Katie
Jess

Narcossee's
Christine

Citrico's
Christine

Grand Floridian Cafe
Katie

CONTEMPORARY

Chef Mickey's
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Paula
Stacy - dinner
Katie
Christine

California Grill
Christine
LL
Jess

POLYNESIAN

Ohana's
Katie
Julia
Jess (dinner)

Kona Cafe :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Christine
Paula
LL
Jess

WILDERNESS LODGE

Whispering Canyon Cafe :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Katie
Stacy
Paula
LL
Jen
Jess

ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE

Jiko :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Julia
LL
Paula
Christine
Jess

YACHT CLUB

Yachtsman

Paula
Christine
LL

BEACH CLUB

Cape May
Julia

Shout out for Beaches 'n Cream... even though they don't accept ADR's ;)

CORONADO SPRINGS

Maya Grill
Paula

It seems like I'll be missing you by a few weeks Katie!! I'll be in Western Michigan around the Grand Haven area in July although we're thinking of maybe checking out the Coast Guard festival so we'll see!!

OH NO :sad1: I just looked it up and the festival must be early this year because we are usually there the second weekend of August and it is ALWAYS in the news. We go to visit family near Muskegon, less than 1/2 hour north of Grand Haven. Since I am committed at my job through July, can I convince you to come a little later? (insert subliminal message here - do it Jen!!)

Oh well, if not, maybe Stace can come over...Maybe I'll stop and check out Julez new house on the way there.

OK, my best tip....Slow down, and also stop to appreciate the details. I must confess, I was guilty of being too commando last year and we really enjoyed our trip a lot more once we slowed down and followed our own instincts. We don't go from 7 or 8 until 9 or 10 day after day at home, why did I think we could at WDW?

C!!! I love your new and improved ADR Lists!! They are beautiful!!! :worship:

I think my best Disney tip is honestly a simple one. Make ADRs! :rotfl: I never knew about that before the Unofficial Guide. When I went in 2005, pre Unofficial Guide and DISBoards, I didn't even know what an ADR was! We couldn't eat any table service places, I don't think I eve realized how many table service places there were to eat at before the Unofficial Guide. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter