Noah's Wish Trip (Wings ~ July 29, 2009)

I had posted a few months ago when I stumbled upon your TR. The name Noah caught my eye because I have a little Noah too.

:littleangel: I am so sorry for your loss. His smile was so precious that he will be truly missed but his memory never forgotten.:sad1:

I am so sorry for your loss.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'd been wondering who this little Noah was, having had read about him on the Community Board.

In order that I read this TR:

1) I'm a former Wish Kid myself :)

2) GKTW has changed a lot since my Wish Trip! I went with Make-a-Wish in 1999, and the movie theater was JUST being built. No mini-golf, no train, no spa, no pillow-machine (darn!)...just the House of Hearts, the carousel, the Castle of Miracles, Gingerbread House, and Amberville.

We went in December, so it was already set up for Christmas, but the celebration looks fantastic :)

It looks so much better now! Ahh, to be 6 again (the age I was when I took the trip).

10 years later, I am 16 years old, and feel so lucky to have gone!

Maroo, you are so lucky to work at such a lovely place :hug:

3) My deepest sympathies for your loss. I feel terrible, he died the day before my birthday. :(

I lost a dear friend to an accident this past May.

The pain lingers, but time heals :hug:

I would like to offer my sincere condolences to your Family...thank you for sharing your darling son with us. His smile is one that I will always remember. :littleangel:

I will be making a donation to GKTW in memory of Noah...

My continued prayers for all of you.

Just wanted to send my condolences to your family. The pictures are adorable of your family. Noah is truly and angel sent down by god to enter to your heart and make you believe in miracles and make you love and cherish every little bit of love Noah gave to you and this world. You were lucky to have Noah touch your heart and make you smile and bring sunshine to you. God Bless you and your family. My prayers and sympathy go out to you and hope this brings you comfort in your days ahead.

God Bless,
Bonnie

Thank you for sharing Noah with us. :hug: So sorry for your loss. :sad1:

May GOD Bless little Noah and your family.

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Noah. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time.

I am so,so sorry for your loss! Thank you for sharing his wonderful story. I can only imagine how much you miss him. May God give you peace.

I am so sorry for your loss. May God give you a peace that transcends all understanding.:grouphug:

I just read your story about your gorgeous boy Noah - I am so sorry he had to leave you so soon - you were such a devoted family to an amazingly brave little boy.

Our thoughts are with you

I am so sorry for your loss. I just found your trip report today. Noah was a beautiful child. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

It is with a heavy heart that i send my condolences to you and your family.
Bless you and may God give you peace.

Thank you all for your prayers, cards and just for caring. I am devastated and heartbroken...these days have been incredibly painful and I have no clue where to go from here. Nothing can prepare you for the emptiness the loss of a child brings. It gives me some comfort to know that so many of you care and that Noah touched so many lives. Thanks.

Thank you all for your prayers, cards and just for caring. I am devastated and heartbroken...these days have been incredibly painful and I have no clue where to go from here. Nothing can prepare you for the emptiness the loss of a child brings. It gives me some comfort to know that so many of you care and that Noah touched so many lives. Thanks.

Oh Nichole, I am so very sorry. I can not imagine anything worse than losing a child. My heart breaks for your sorrow and for the emptiness you now feel without your sweet Noah. He truly has touched so many lives, mine included, and I know I will never forget your little Noah. Many hugs, thoughts and prayers to you!

:sad1::sad1::littleangel:
So Sorry. As your videos say so eloquently "He is now Free" but you are still here and missing him so much. After what we went through a few months ago with our Becca and nearly losing her, I really feel for you and your family. I will always remember your "Peanut" and his wonderful smile.

Love
Mandy

Nichole,

I am so sorry for your loss. My family loved hearing about Noah and his trip. Even my husband read along. He will be missed. I wish I had some words that would be comforting. I am so sorry! :grouphug:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest