no way to tell Days left on tix??

dsnycrzy

W/4 kids who has time for anything else but planni
I just found my old park tickets and I believe all the big parks are used up but I know there is still water parks on there. Do I still have to take them to Fl to get them checked there? And where do I take them again?:confused3 Thanks

The only place you can take them to find out is guest services. Last year we took all our old tickets with us and went through them all at guest services. We wrote what each one had left with a sharpie.We found out we did not have to purchase any additional tickets for that trip because we had enough days left on the tickets and we will never have to purchase a water park ticket again.:)

Disney has recently changed the rules. There is now a number that you can call, but I can't find it. Hopefully someone who has it will respond.

This is from all ears site

You can find out what is left on old tickets is in person at WDW. Any resort Lobby Concierge or Guest Relations window can scan them and tell you what remains unused on them. The Disney Stores cannot tell you.

Disney Ticketing is once again allowing telephone inquiries to check unused days on tickets. Call 407-566-4985 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Be aware that this availability could once again change at any time

I just called and was told I can only do it at a wdw resort or guest relations.

I just wanted to post and say thank you for the number. I just called and was told exactly what was left on our tickets from 2002.

The first time I called they said that I chose the wrong options (I don't remember what I chose), but they said to call 407-566-4985 and choose option 2. When I did that, the lady that picked up had me read her the WTS number on the bottom of my ticket and told me from that what I had left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter