No rooms in Value with S/P/S??

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by louisedisney, Nov 21, 2012.

1. louisedisney

louisedisney Earning My Ears

Hi I have booked a trip with the S/P/S in January 3-13 in All Start Sports. My Mom decided to go last minute, and I was trying to get her a room with the same offer, and there is no room with the offer in any value resort. If I try to book the room without the special offer there appears to be availability. Is this possible????? :confused3

2. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 Registered

Yes. Putting the offer onto the reservation limits the options.

They only allow a certain amount of rooms at each resort to carry each discount. The values are probably all booked for the allotted amount using the S/P/D discount. You can book rack rate, or try the room only discount they have.

3. bluehawaii19

bluehawaii19 Mouseketeer

Yeah we have ours booked at Riverside but a family friend decided to go and wanted to stay at the Values (mainly because he was going to be in a room by himself). When I tried to book for him a couple of weeks ago, absolutely nothing came up for any of the Values.

I just checked a few minutes ago and the Values do have rooms available. Not really sure what happened but they seem to be available now for the SPD deal.