• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom-
Thanks for being so generous with your time and skills. We are cruising in 15 days on the Wonder. :) Could I please get the following on the classic DCL nametag:

Noah
Callie
Kyle
Amy
Grandma
Grandpa
Robin
Courtney
Nathan

Thanks so much!

Amy

Tom,

Would you be able to make up tags for my family?
I would like the "DCL Dreams" and "WDW Dreams" as follows:

Brian

Christina
Bzzelady

Anastasia Jane
AJ..

Nana Jane

Buddy

Thank you so much!
By the way, I'm glad all ended up working out for your cruise this summer. You had a lot of people rooting for you on this board :)

Would love to have the Oringinal DCL design for my family:

TYLER
MORGAN
CHRISTA
CARRIE

Thanks Tom, you're the best!

Tom,

We would love to have a sign for our upcoming 9/24/08 cruise.

Phelps Family
St. Louis, Mo

in the DCL Dreams format.

We would really appreciate it!

Tom,

I showed my name tags you made my family to our friends cruising with us and they loved them. I would like to surprise all of them with tags on their doors. Could you make me the following cruise tags. The one's with two lines, I think you called them the YOAMD tags. I really appreciate it. You do a wonderful job. Thank you.

Megan Nampa, ID
Michael Nampa, ID
Noreen Nampa, ID
Sophia Meridian, ID
Lillian Meridian, ID
Valerie Meridian, ID
John Meridian, ID
Karla Boise, ID
Katie Boise, ID

Thanks again, They will be so surprised!!!!

Tom,

I showed my name tags you made my family to our friends cruising with us and they loved them. I would like to surprise all of them with tags on their doors. Could you make me the following cruise tags. The one's with two lines, I think you called them the YOAMD tags. I really appreciate it. You do a wonderful job. Thank you.

Megan Nampa, ID
Michael Nampa, ID
Noreen Nampa, ID
Sophia Meridian, ID
Lillian Meridian, ID
Valerie Meridian, ID
John Meridian, ID
Karla Boise, ID
Katie Boise, ID

Thanks again, They will be so surprised!!!!

Done.

Hi Tom
My family will be going on our first Disney Cruise in December. So there's no hurry, but when you get a chance could I have the Original DCL tag with the following names:

Rich
Barb
Nikki
Darren
Laurie
Nolan
Jack
Drew

Thanks a Million!!:flower3:

Tom, these look great. Can I get the following in the Original DCL style:

Jasmine
Erico
Sebastian
Nicholas
Kathryn
Lupe

Thanks

PJ

Tom would you mind helping us out too? We are first timers and would love name tags...DCL style with first time cruisers or something on it...

Pete

Pam

Lauren.

Thank you so much.
cmom:cheer2:

Could we get 4 DCL Dreams ones? you are so great thank you!!

Tara
4happybogles

Rich
4happybogles

Jonathan
4happybogles

Ethan
4happybogles

You are the best!:banana: :cheer2:

Tom - could you possibly give me two -

One with Lenny and one with Sue from Ohio I'd love the one with Disney Cruiseline Where dreams come true!

We're cruising beginning of Oct! Thanks! Also - do you print these and then laminate? or how do we do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter