(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, could I get two name tags made? Hope, Westminster, Maryland &
Marc, Westminster, Maryland

Just a reminder, check the examples on the first post and let me know which style of nametag you want. Original DCL, DCL Dreams, WDW Dreams or DL Dreams.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Tom would you please make name tags for our up coming cruise?

DCL Dreams please, Bill Joppa, Maryland
Ginger Joppa, Maryland
Ashley Joppa, Maryland
Geneva Baltimore, Maryland

We are sailing on Oct 4, 2008 :woohoo:

Thank you so much.

Just a reminder, check the examples on the first post and let me know which style of nametag you want. Original DCL, DCL Dreams, WDW Dreams or DL Dreams.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Ok...Year of a Million Dreams DCL Tag:

Hope Westminster, Maryland
Marc Westminster, Maryland

Thanks Tom!!

May I please have Original DCL with

Hal
Merryl
Rachel
Paul

Thanks!!

Tom,

Im back again and hope to not be bothering you for one more name tag.

I have come up with a unique idea to use these for ( i hope ) and would like to have one more if that would be possible. I will post or email you a pic if you like as soon as I get it done. I will work on it ASAP.

I would like one of DCL Dreams with The Jones Family or what ever you need to do to fit it on. If the original style would fit it better them please feel free to use that.

THANKS AGAIN,
Marie

Ok, now I am going to ask a really dumb question! I love my tags!! I have printed them off, so now do I go to a craft store, buy some magnetic? and glue this image on to it? Can anyone comment?

Just wanted to publicly say thank you for your time and skills!!!:goodvibes

WOW! What an incredibly kind offer! :goodvibes Thank you so much! Could we please have just one:

DCL Dreams
The Collins Family
Denver, CO

This is great!
Please could I have one WDW Dreams Tag.
1st Line : Lisa
2nd Line : Shropshire, England

If you can only fit one word on the second line could it be England. Thank you very much!

OMG! I'm so excited! I finished Dreamfinders2 TR yesterday and saw his magnets and your name assoicated with them. I wrote down your screen name to PM today but see that this thread is here! OH YEA! your design is awesome :)

Would it be possible for a few for my daughter's Make A Wish Trip?
Here are the deets:
DCL Dreams deisgn
1st line: Dad 2nd Line: Irving, TX
1st line: Mom 2nd Line: Irving, TX
1st line: Nana 2nd Line: Anthem, AZ
1st line: Emily 2nd Line: Irving, TX
1st line: Samantha 2nd Line: Irving, TX

Would it also be possible to get the 1st line names above on the Original DCL design? This second set I'm going to use for tshirts! How cool!!!

Ok, now I am going to ask a really dumb question! I love my tags!! I have printed them off, so now do I go to a craft store, buy some magnetic? and glue this image on to it? Can anyone comment?
Yes, you can also buy magnetic paper you can print them onto then cut them out. Or you can go to Wal-mart and buy the magnetic strips that have adhesive on one side. The second idea is most economical. If you have a scrapbook friend they might have a Zyron and can laminate them for you that has the laminate on the front and magnetic tape on the back. :goodvibes

Hi Tom,

How nice of you to offer to do the tags, thank you.

Would you please do the following for my family and friends sailing with us on DCL dream tags:

Danielle; Hanover, PA
Derek; Hanover, PA
Keegan; Hanover, PA
Brennan; Hanover, PA

Beth; Hanover, PA
Adam; Hanover, PA
Jacob; Hanover, PA
Lane; Hanover, PA
Leah; Hanover, PA

Kim; Hanover, PA
Andrew; Hanover, PA
Abby; Hanover, PA
Laura; Hanover, PA

Thanks again!

Hey, Tom, thanks for posting the great thread! MORE neat stuff for me to do for my "gang".

Can you handle the following in the DCL Dreams format?

Ken
Wayne, NJ

Debbie
Wayne, NJ

Carolyn,
Wayne, NJ

Dee
Wayne, NJ

Jim
Wayne, NJ

Francine
Wayne, NJ

Danielle
New Brunswick, NJ

Jane & Jim
60th Wedding Anniversary (I can just print two of these, right?)

Maryanne
Las Vegas, NV

Carroll
Summerfield, FL

Carolyn
Summerfield, FL

Thanks for your talents & time!
Warmest regards,
Ken Cordo

Tom,

Could you please make these tags in the DCL Dreams format?

Barbara
Cruise Director

Mark
Captain

Alexa
Mickey's Mate

Sharon
Spa Director

Thanks so much for all that you do!:hug:

Yes, you can also buy magnetic paper you can print them onto then cut them out. Or you can go to Wal-mart and buy the magnetic strips that have adhesive on one side. The second idea is most economical. If you have a scrapbook friend they might have a Zyron and can laminate them for you that has the laminate on the front and magnetic tape on the back. :goodvibes

Found the laminate, and the magnetic strips at Walmart for total of $5! Thanks, now I just need to put it all together. This is so fun!:goodvibes

would you please make the name tags with the star and DCL dreams with

Mom
Dad
Bryan
Melissa
Kelly
William
Thomas
Megan

Again, It's very generous of you to do this for us
thanks alot

Hi Tom,

Could you please make the following tags in the Original DCL format?

Andrew
Jennifer
Colin
Morgan

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter