No More Wishes?

They can't take Wishes music away. It's to pretty :(

When I was there in august of 2010 I want to say that wishes was replaced for a few months but another show....It was a good show and it was nice to see something new but the next year we went back wishes was back and it was a nice thing to see. I am 50/50 about it...as much as I like wishes I am ready for a change!

Yes that was part of the Summer Nightastic that also brought back the MSEP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Nightastic!

Yes, it WAS a great show. Have to find a way to incorporate all of the new FLE pieces (dwarf narration?? Timothy Mouse instead of Jiminy?). A new show is definitely needed.

It's interesting to read all these comments since I'm a relative newbie to Disney. My first trip was just in 2010 (it took me 39 yrs to get there and my daughter will be there for the third time before she's 6 :rolleyes2). Wishes and Illuminations were definitely magical for my daughter ... and all of us really. The best part to me is Tinkerbell flying from the castle. Such a cool surprise the first time you see it. And the Wishes fireworks are spectacular. I've seen it a few times now so I won't be heartbroken if they change it, but they've gotta keep some sort of fireworks display incorporated or else that will affect all their fireworks cruises. (like the Pirates & Pals one we're doing in Feb) And Illuminations blew me away the first time. I like it better than Wishes. But I do have to admit that the last time, I wasn't quite as blown away. Not sure if it was my viewing location that night or just that the element of surprise was gone. Hate when that happens. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter