No more "real" cadbury at Epcot UK?

Hershey products are now widely available in the UK, a lot through the supermarket chain ASDA which is owned by Walmart. It ain't what I'd call chocolate though!!

Reeses products are widely available too, we go mad for those because we love peanuts!!!

Next time I go to WDW think I'll take a case full of cadbury.......will pay for my Disney spending!!!!

As a Brit I don't know how anyone can eat Hershey chocolate. To me it has an aftertaste that closely resembles the taste of vomit. I will continue to smuggle decent chocolate and kinder eggs across the pond.

As a Brit I don't know how anyone can eat Hershey chocolate. To me it has an aftertaste that closely resembles the taste of vomit. I will continue to smuggle decent chocolate and kinder eggs across the pond.

It has to be a regional taste think.

One thing I noticed this Easter the Cadbury cream eggs I bought were made in Canada. Not Hershey Pennsylvania.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter