No more grape pizza!

I am clearly in the minority here, but the thought of grapes on pizza is an abomination to me. But I appreciate all of the updates to the other changes at Palo.

I usually order the pizza minus the grapes. Gorgonzola on pizza is my favorite!

And strawberry soup... it is rather like eating melted strawberry ice cream, cold and creamy. It is delicious! Was delicious... :(

Oh no, something happened to the room service cheese tray? Would hate to break that news to DS lol...

Have no fear. The room service cheese is currently available. Back at the beginning of the year, the All Hands on Deck platter was removed from the room service menu and replaced with a very expensive cheese platter that you had to pay extra for. The response was swift and fierce, with many DISers calling and emailing their displeasure. I think the free AHOD platter was returned to the room service menu in just about 2 or 3 weeks after its removal. DCL blamed it on a "printing error", but cruisers were being told they couldn't order the AHOD platter when they called room service. If it was just a printing error, I'm sure it would have still been available during that time even if it wasn't listed on the menu. It appeared to be a very blatant money grab on DCL's part.

Have no fear. The room service cheese is currently available.

THANK YOU. On the last cruise we had such fun divvying up and competing over those little cheeses - I never did tell DS we could have ordered 2 trays:tongue::ssst:

Off the 9/10/16 Fantasy sailing, I can attest that Palo did specially make the grape & Gorgonzola pizza! The manager, Luca, actually offered to after I said we missed it on the menu. He told me to request it at our second reservation (since I was too full to order anything else at the first one!) and they would be happy to make it. Of course I did and it was delicious as always!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter