No Buy ~ Feburary 2013

Almost done with this month!!

How is everyone doing????

I had to jump off the wagon the past 2 days.. well, DH jumped yesterday, but I had to today.... I bought DS16's tux for prom. We decided to buy because he is such a small little guy that it was easier than renting..

I've been tracking in my email program. Not doing horribly, but not doing great either. I've had a few $0 days, but they were mostly snow storms where I couldn't leave the house! :lmao:

My goal was to have Disney paid off
DH finished paying it off when we got the income tax return
but I have to give him $250 out of my paycheck today to make up my part
so yeah for Disney trip:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I had a no buy yesterday. But today I needed cereal and DS11's meds. And gas, and DS12's tooth extraction, and a watch battery for DS16's watch.

Fun day.

however, I did have $120 in cash and I have been trying to use that, not my card. It seems to make me more critical about my purchases. I need to start using cash more again.

I only spent $3.55 over my budgeted $125 for groceries and I was able to stock up on A LOT of stuff. Good savings at Price Chopper!

My February was pretty successful until Disney. I only spent about $50 on groceries, everything else came out of pantry or freezer from 2/1-2/18. Of course, Disney was expensive, but we really didn't buy many souvenirs at all. Yay, no clutter! We also had some high doctor bills due to our new insurance not being completely understood going in, so unexpected. (I expect a $35 office copay to cost $35, like our old plan was $30. Apparently this is not the way it is now! Live and learn & will plan better going forward) Today I was able to return my defective suitcase, so I was returned $86. Unfortunately, I also needed lots of groceries, so I spent $110 at Wegmans, but I still need to do a BJs run. That will be expensive because we are out of most everything!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter