No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

If and only if the Dis allows me to. The YoYo's aren't exactly normal. Wait. I just remembered my audience. Totally a TR for y'all!

I keep telling you to move. There are houses near me for sale, and we'd love to have a dedicated teacher like you in our school system. C'mon down! (Of course then you'd be complaining about the heat ... yep!)

Sigh! In the form of Krispy Kreme, I suppose. I keep telling you to move to my neck of the woods!
KKs??!??!?!!?!! :faint:

Who are the YoYo's? Sounds like a fun group just by the name ::yes::
I'm sure you will have an awesome time!!

So...I haven't been around much. Besides work, I have now been busy with the new addition to our family. In the form of a 2 year old Siberian Husky named Mandy :dog:
She is a rescue from the shelter and has the sweetest disposition. So far she has just been content to be where ever we are (so that means she is following me around the house and yard at all times) ;)
....awwwww.....sounds like a very sweet addition to your family!

Tags were these wonderful things you could have underneath your avatar on the old forums. You could come up with your own, as we do now. The Tag Fairy would bestow colorful tags upon you taken from posts you made, usually a snippet of a post made funnier by being taken out of context. And not just anyone got tags. The new forum doesn't allow the Tag Fairy to visit anymore. :sad::sad::sad:
....and don't forget the POLE. and UDDERS. and MILK.

Good morning.

Happy Saturday. We all slept in this morning and only got up after 9 am. DH has decided he's making pancakes for breakfast this morning. I've decided couch potato might be appropriate.....after I've done some house cleaning.
I sure hope that the tag fairy comes out to play again at some stage. I miss the Boo Boo, Pole, Udder and drooling milk tags. :teeth:

....awwwww.....sounds like a very sweet addition to your family!

Thanks :) We are really enjoying her. Well, except for all the hair ;) I'm stocking up on lint rollers and shopping for a new cordless vacuum.

All of you have some great Tag Fairy memories.

I put my old tags in my signature. But the Tag Fairy (or a kind moderator) added the one that I have under my jetskier now. When it first changed, that section had a lot of weird characters and letters in it. I made a joke about all the mumbo jumbo that was in there. The next day it was changed to what it says now :)

Hiya Boo Boo's!
baconweave.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

baconweave.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
baconweave.jpg
Just for Kimmar ...

I, too, miss the dancing cows, bacon, chocolate, and general pandemonium created by the Boo Boo riff raff. It's too quiet on the new boards!

You weather has been wonky? We were in the 90s back in March and now we haven't had a day over 70. :confused3

OK - I didn't really need to quote this but I'm hoping you will see the alert ;) Did you change your cruise or did I just totally miss that we will be on the same 2-night cruise to nowhere??

I was just looking at your signature and realized that your countdown matches my second one. It will be so nice to meet you in person :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter