Nick, Marie, The Diva's & Me!! Finally Finished 10-20-13!!

Wishing you pleasant journeys and so much fun!

Thanx Sid!!! We'll see you Sunday night!!! I hope your wedding day is *+*+*Magical*+*+* and something you'll both treasure for the rest of your lives!!!

Have enough fun for me too!

I will Michele!!! I sure wish we could coordinate a trip at the same time!!! You & I would have so much fun!!! Hey, speaking of "us".......pencil the first week of September for a San Francisco meet up. We might try to come down to the Disney museum before Nick & Marie's wedding on the 7th in southern Oregon.

Tomorrow we'll be at Disneyland but this afternoon~~VACATION BEGINS!!!! Nick will pick me up mid-afternoon & then we'll go to his place to pick up Marie and then we'll head off to dinner & our hotel by the airport!!!!

WiWFTour.jpg

I'll try & check in during the trip.....make sure you come back after I return to see everything we did!!!

Have a nice evening/flight down and have fun tomorrow!! We will see you on Thurs!!

Super exciting news!!! pixiedust: Transportation sounds interesting!

I wish I would have found Dis and the College program back when I was doing university!

Super exciting news!!! pixiedust: Transportation sounds interesting!

I wish I would have found Dis and the College program back when I was doing university!

He's pretty excited to be going back!

Congrats to Derek. So exciting :cool1:

Very happy for him!

Have a wonderful time! pixiedust: Can't wait to read all about it.

Beth

Than Beth!!

Have a great trip!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Can't wait to hear about it all when you come back :thumbsup2

Thank you!!!

Laurie so glad you packed some capri's as you are going to be getting 80 degree weather this weekend. I just returned from my visit to Disneyland. The weather was wonderful when the winds were not blowing. Remember the nights can get very cold. At the end of the day you are going to love the weather.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with when being around large crowds. Be happy you were not there this last weekend. There were several conventions going on, then add in some cheer leaders, ( the cheer leaders I saw were very well mannered ) along with a very large group of teachers from Catholic schools from across the US.

Do not worry about Carthay being to stuffy. The winder menu is not the same as what I last saw on All ears site. My daughter insisted I try the napa Rose mushroom soup :(. Daughter would never try my mushroom soup. For years she told me she hated mushrooms. I did order some soup to go from Napa Rose. It was still hot when I got back to room. I spent 20 dollars on my soup to have it actually place second to the mushroom soup I have made for years. I will say I have never served mine with brandied froth but since that part is so easy to make I will from now on. Where I was going with this is I did not feel out of place placing a to go order nor did I feel out of place while waiting for the soup.

I hated that it's a small world and mark twains stern wheeler were both in rehab. The railroad is closed at main station also :(. You can still ride the train but there are no stops at main street. I rode the monorail several times -- I actually like that silly thing. I did not ride alot of attractions.

I was lucky to stay at the Grand California. The staff and service were just wonderful. Even with the hotel being booked full the wait for an elevator was never more then 15 seconds. I enjoyed my stay there.

Have a wonderful trip down and a wonderful stay there.

Patty

Laurie so glad you packed some capri's as you are going to be getting 80 degree weather this weekend. I just returned from my visit to Disneyland. The weather was wonderful when the winds were not blowing. Remember the nights can get very cold. At the end of the day you are going to love the weather.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with when being around large crowds. Be happy you were not there this last weekend. There were several conventions going on, then add in some cheer leaders, ( the cheer leaders I saw were very well mannered ) along with a very large group of teachers from Catholic schools from across the US.

Do not worry about Carthay being to stuffy. The winder menu is not the same as what I last saw on All ears site. My daughter insisted I try the napa Rose mushroom soup :(. Daughter would never try my mushroom soup. For years she told me she hated mushrooms. I did order some soup to go from Napa Rose. It was still hot when I got back to room. I spent 20 dollars on my soup to have it actually place second to the mushroom soup I have made for years. I will say I have never served mine with brandied froth but since that part is so easy to make I will from now on. Where I was going with this is I did not feel out of place placing a to go order nor did I feel out of place while waiting for the soup.

I hated that it's a small world and mark twains stern wheeler were both in rehab. The railroad is closed at main station also :(. You can still ride the train but there are no stops at main street. I rode the monorail several times -- I actually like that silly thing. I did not ride alot of attractions.

I was lucky to stay at the Grand California. The staff and service were just wonderful. Even with the hotel being booked full the wait for an elevator was never more then 15 seconds. I enjoyed my stay there.

Have a wonderful trip down and a wonderful stay there.

Patty

Hi Patty....thanks for all the up to date info on the parks & restaurants!!! We're here now & it's beautiful!! Yesterday was our travel day and we got to the parks before lunch. I ended up getting sick mid-day and went back to the hotel.....but being at the PPH......it made me feel better by dinner time.

Today I'm treating Nick & Marie to Minnie & Friends and Blue Bayou.

We are here & loving it!!! Couldn't ask for better weather (especially coming from cold, wet Oregon). Yesterday we took our first ride of the trip on Star Tours and to commemorate it....we posed with a Star Trooper after we got off!!!

054.jpg

The only time I've seen them is when they're doing the Jedi Training Show....so this was a nice bonus & fun way to start our Disney time!!

We are here & loving it!!! Couldn't ask for better weather (especially coming from cold, wet Oregon). Yesterday we took our first ride of the trip on Star Tours and to commemorate it....we posed with a Star Trooper after we got off!!!

054.jpg

The only time I've seen them is when they're doing the Jedi Training Show....so this was a nice bonus & fun way to start our Disney time!!

My boys (and DH really) (and me really) would totally geek out to see a Storm Trooper at Disneyland!!

Glad you're having fun and tell Mickey I'm coming soon!

PHXscuba

Sorry about not feeling up to par your first day. Glad the rest worked and you are feeling better.

I love seeing the storm troopers. What fun to get your pictures taken with the troopers.

BB is so wonderful to go to for a meal but better yet to spend time near the attraction, watching the boats slip by. I so love watching people that finally realize the restaurant lights are not part of the actual attraction but is a real working restaurant.

Take more pictures to post so I can feel like I am back at the Happiest Place on Earth.

A big Mickey wave :wave2:

054.jpg

Thanx Sid!!! We'll see you Sunday night!!! I hope your wedding day is *+*+*Magical*+*+* and something you'll both treasure for the rest of your lives!!!

I will Michele!!! I sure wish we could coordinate a trip at the same time!!! You & I would have so much fun!!! Hey, speaking of "us".......pencil the first week of September for a San Francisco meet up. We might try to come down to the Disney museum before Nick & Marie's wedding on the 7th in southern Oregon.

Me too! In the past it hasn't bothered me to be at home for the trip. This year it's killing me.

Will do!

My boys (and DH really) (and me really) would totally geek out to see a Storm Trooper at Disneyland!!

Glad you're having fun and tell Mickey I'm coming soon!

PHXscuba

LOL.....it surprised us.....hopefully they'll be there when you come visit!!

Sorry about not feeling up to par your first day. Glad the rest worked and you are feeling better.

I love seeing the storm troopers. What fun to get your pictures taken with the troopers.

BB is so wonderful to go to for a meal but better yet to spend time near the attraction, watching the boats slip by. I so love watching people that finally realize the restaurant lights are not part of the actual attraction but is a real working restaurant.

Take more pictures to post so I can feel like I am back at the Happiest Place on Earth.

A big Mickey wave :wave2:

Blue Bayou is fun to watch the boats go by and the food was delicious!!

Me too! In the past it hasn't bothered me to be at home for the trip. This year it's killing me.

Will do!

I'm sorry :worried: I wish you could have joined us!! It was nice finally meeting Andrea & Paula in person!!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter