Nick, Marie, The Diva's & Me!! Finally Finished 10-20-13!!

The Day Two Picture!!

054-1.jpg

Posing with a baby tractor!!

So cute!

Yay!! :wave2: Have a fantastic time! Love your tie die shirt! It's one of the best I have ever seen! :thumbsup2

Glad you all are having fun.

Love pic with storm trooper

such a cute pic with baby tractor

:goodvibes

Thank You!!! I love the baby tractor!!!

Yay!! :wave2: Have a fantastic time! Love your tie die shirt! It's one of the best I have ever seen! :thumbsup2

Thank You!!! I love it, it's so comfortable too!! (PS: I didn't make it)

Glad you all are having fun.

Love pic with storm trooper

such a cute pic with baby tractor

:goodvibes

We're having fun (except when I feel ill after eating.......) But Nick & Marie are having a blast!!

Hope you're still having fun. (how could you not). Can't wait to read the full TR.

That's so true.....it's fun, because we're at Disneyland........even a bad day here is better than a mediocre day at home!! :rotfl2:

Picture from Day 3!!! Having issues with the tendon on the front of my ankle/foot.....made for a very painful day yesterday.......heavy sigh!

093.jpg

Now on to Day 4!!!

Love the dragon pic

Hope the pain on your foot eases up :goodvibes

Love the dragon pic

Hope the pain on your foot eases up :goodvibes

Oh I hope you are feeling better!

Thanx Kelly & Michele!! My Teva sandals are obviously shot......so they won't make the trip home. These sandals were God-sent when I first got them.....but now they affect the tendon on the top of my foot/ankle area. Today I wore my Nikes.....but it's still hurting but not keeping me from walking (like yesterday).

Another warm day today but did get to take a cool ride on Grizzly River and follow it up with some ice cream!! Carthay Circle Restaurant tonight & World of Color!!

Thanx Kelly & Michele!! My Teva sandals are obviously shot......so they won't make the trip home. These sandals were God-sent when I first got them.....but now they affect the tendon on the top of my foot/ankle area. Today I wore my Nikes.....but it's still hurting but not keeping me from walking (like yesterday).

Another warm day today but did get to take a cool ride on Grizzly River and follow it up with some ice cream!! Carthay Circle Restaurant tonight & World of Color!!

Bummer on the sandals. Glad the sneakers are helping.

Sounds like a good evening. Enjoy!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the fun picture updates on your trip. So bummed about your foot. It's not right to be less than your best at the Happiest Place on Earth!

Continue to have a blast! :goodvibes

Thanks for the fun picture updates on your trip. So bummed about your foot. It's not right to be less than your best at the Happiest Place on Earth!

Continue to have a blast! :goodvibes

I'm glad people are checking in while we're here!! :yay:

My whole body is rebelling this trip.....but I guess it's just part of getting old. :sad2:

Last day in the parks today.....tomorrow we fly home! :headache:

Love your WOC pic

Enjoy your last day to the fullest :yay:

I'm glad people are checking in while we're here!! :yay:

My whole body is rebelling this trip.....but I guess it's just part of getting old. :sad2:

Last day in the parks today.....tomorrow we fly home! :headache:

Perhaps we more mature Mouseketeers need to go into training before a Disney trip :lmao: Looks like your family is happy to have you with them no matter what shape you're in! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter