• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NFL game ticket$

OP, I'm a total seat snob (this applies to everything: sporting events, theater, concerts, etc. ) I would rather pay extra to have better seats and completely enjoy the experience, than have a so-so time in seats that might have saved me a couple of hundred dollars (yet, were still pricey), and be kicking myself when all things are said and done.

For example, I paid $280 per ticket for 50 yard line seats about 12 rows back from the field on the Chiefs side for the 12/13 KCvsSD game at Arrowhead this year. I won't buy club level seats at Arrowhead because it's an older stadium (yes, they had a remodel) and their club level gets extremely crowded, especially during cold weather games. Now, I will pay for club level seats at Ray Jay to see the Bucs (I know, I know it's the Bucs) because the layout reduces crowds and services that are offered are much more worth the value.

What I'm trying to convey is, do your research on Club Level vs Non-Club Level at Met Life before purchasing to ensure the value of the higher priced tickets. At the end of they day only you truly know what your comfort level will be for the cost of this experience. I don't criticize people's seat choices.

Whatever you decide, have fun! I'm sure your son will love it no matter what!!!

ETA: We buy our tickets directly from the Chiefs as soon as single game tickets go on sale. I echo the sentiments of trying the NFL Ticket exchange if you can't get tickets directly from the Giants.

Thank you! This is exactly how I feel - I want to enjoy the experience to the fullest that I can. I hated going to a Tiger's game one year and seeing the Cub Den seats - I sooo wanted those. I looked up the price and they would have been totally affordable! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter