Next schedule release?

JRandAJsMom

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!

Does anyone know when the next set of dates (and points for cruising on DVC) may be released? Anxiously awaiting booking a June '16 (I don't even care where, lol!). Need something to look forward to!!!!

Thanks!

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know when the next set of dates (and points for cruising on DVC) may be released? Anxiously awaiting booking a June '16 (I don't even care where, lol!). Need something to look forward to!!!!

Thanks!
Really, no one outside of DCL knows when the itineraries are released from year to year. There are those who speculate about the dates, but it's really when DCL wants to.

I do think it's annoying and cheeky, that they don't have scheduled release dates. Or if they were more similar to other lines.
But - it does seem Disney-ish to refrain from sharing info... JMHO :duck:

Well, in DCL's defense, RCCL has not released their summer schedules either. I am waiting patiently to be able to compare them. I want good ports and good itineraries!

Well, in DCL's defense, RCCL has not released their summer schedules either. I am waiting patiently to be able to compare them. I want good ports and good itineraries!
Ok. That's good to know.
I was looking at another line.

Hey everyone!

Thanks!
Yes, there are people that know, but they will not post on this board. :hyper2:

Ok. That's good to know.
I was looking at another line.
We've already booked on another line. We were leery of another Disney price increase and another line was offering a great deal. It was kind of like playing Let's Make a Deal where you already know what's behind door number one. Maybe more posts like this will make a difference. But if cruises continue to sail at capacity, maybe not.

DH and I both work places where launch dates are "exciting" and advertised. So this frustrates me a little. I just keep telling myself it'll mean a shorter time between booking and sailing. ;)

We've already booked on another line. We were leery of another Disney price increase and another line was offering a great deal. It was kind of like playing Let's Make a Deal where you already know what's behind door number one. Maybe more posts like this will make a difference. But if cruises continue to sail at capacity, maybe not.
LOL, Door #1! What lines already have their 2016 summer itineraries out?

I had posted in another thread(only bc I'm an extreme OCD planner and have to know things) that I googled the port schedules and you can find quite a few of them for the 2016 calendar year. If you have to plan for work, school, etc maybe this is a good starting point until DCL gives the official formal release.

Royal Caribbean did release there release schedule, so you at least know when there next cruises will be available to book. The Summer Caribbean cruises come out next week.

LOL, Door #1! What lines already have their 2016 summer itineraries out?

Carnival has released theirs too. We really wanted to do Mediterranean in June 2016 and looks like DCL will be in northern Europe then, (based on rumors here). I started searching other lines and found the brand new Carnival Vista will be on its 4th voyage for an 8 day Mediterranean starting in Barcelona on June 3rd. I know it's not going to be a Disney cruise but am having an open mind. June is the only month we can get a long vacation in and Alaska is just too cold for me, so we figured you only live once, give something else a try and see what happens. I sometimes wish we hadn't started cruises with DCL, we got too spoiled!

NCL has released up to the end of 2016 as well. I've heard great things from families who've cruised on their newest ships and it's really tempting me. If I knew the kids' school schedules for late 2016 I probably would have already booked them.

I actually just booked 2 cruises on NCL in Europe for 2016. the price of them combined was the same as the one DCL Baltic cruise we are taking. NCL is also running kids sail free so I just had to jump. DCL needs to get on the ball already.

I am booked on RCCL Allure of the Seas (western Caribbean) but I'm a little curious to see DCL's pricing and how it compares.....

I also want to see Alaska pricing because I finally have enough miles to cover the flight for the 4 of us so I feel like this may be a good time to do Alaska depending on pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter