Next schedule release?

Just to say - Magic is showing in Rome for August & Sept only not for the early months. Can't see on any other schedules at the moment and someone else spotted this one so not taking the credit. Looking like the will be doing some sort of late summer Meds but posisbly not before.

Anyway fingers crossed its sorted soon

I don't even want one of the more interesting/exotic cruises. I want a Fantasy Western Caribbean in the summer of 2016. I've got money waiting! Come on Disney, part me from my money!!!

I do hope that those Western Caribbean ones will have the Star Wars day on them. And I hope that Disney will let us know which ones have the Star Wars day!

Carnival has released theirs too. We really wanted to do Mediterranean in June 2016 and looks like DCL will be in northern Europe then, (based on rumors here). I started searching other lines and found the brand new Carnival Vista will be on its 4th voyage for an 8 day Mediterranean starting in Barcelona on June 3rd. I know it's not going to be a Disney cruise but am having an open mind. June is the only month we can get a long vacation in and Alaska is just too cold for me, so we figured you only live once, give something else a try and see what happens. I sometimes wish we hadn't started cruises with DCL, we got too spoiled!

I think you will be pleasantly surprised! :D I'm booked on the Vista for December 2016 when she is sailing from her home port of Miami. I can't wait to try their newest ship that is not even built yet..lol But I will also be on the Breeze this summer. :D

*taps foot* impatiently waiting for July & August 2016 dates! Trying to decide between an Alaskan cruise or a trip to Hawaii to celebrate our combined 40th birthdays next year!

Hey bcwife76, me too! We will be celebrating my 40th in August with a huge group in the Caribbean. Warm sun and sand!

If we don't get dates soon, just going to go ahead and book Florida...:earboy2: the wait is killing me..

NCL has released up to the end of 2016 as well. I've heard great things from families who've cruised on their newest ships and it's really tempting me. If I knew the kids' school schedules for late 2016 I probably would have already booked them.

Celebrity has also released their summer 2016

Just got an email....

RCCL is releasing their summer and fall itineraries March 11th. Come on DCL!!!!

Really hope they go back to Iceland next year! Fingers crossed!

May consider Celebrity. We did their Galapagos sail last summer and it was great (although not a conventional cruise so you really can't compare).

*taps foot* impatiently waiting for July & August 2016 dates! Trying to decide between an Alaskan cruise or a trip to Hawaii to celebrate our combined 40th birthdays next year!

July or August -- I'd choose Alaska. Hawaii is a bit warmish during the summer, especially with the humidity.

As of now it is as it's a very probable date. :hyper2:
Until it passes and no announcement is made and we return to a daily new thread asking when the dates will be released. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter