News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a poster on wdwmagic this is what the skipper cantina at MK in Adventureland will be like

- highly themed in adventureland style
- will offer an experience similar to 50's Prime Time Cafe
- the "story" will be something along the lines of Jungle Cruise skippers picking up shifts waiting tables between excursions
- quick service lunch, table service dinner
- no alcohol
- to open by "holiday 2015"

That is going to be one exciting park to follow. I still think the number of attractions is a little limited, but so was Hong Honk's when it started, so I guess we'll see further development in the next decade.

I know it is just a typo (happens to us all), but now I really want to go to their newest park: Disney's Hong Honk

According to a poster on wdwmagic this is what the skipper cantina at MK in Adventureland will be like

- highly themed in adventureland style
- will offer an experience similar to 50's Prime Time Cafe
- the "story" will be something along the lines of Jungle Cruise skippers picking up shifts waiting tables between excursions
- quick service lunch, table service dinner
- no alcohol
- to open by "holiday 2015"

Bummer...was hoping that was going to be open in the Fall....unless they mean Halloween (holiday 2015)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter