News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it makes sense... Tokyo's hub was designed with crowd controls in mind, and that's kind of the point of the new hub at MK.

Regarding all the people lying on the grass... Can't say I like it, but I guess that's better than having them lying down on the sidewalks or the aisles at every gift shop.

I haven't been since the new FP+ areas opened up, but why do people have a problem with guests sitting/lying in the fake grass? Is it just trashy looking or do people thing it's unhygienic?

I haven't been since the new FP+ areas opened up, but why do people have a problem with guests sitting/lying in the fake grass? Is it just trashy looking or do people thing it's unhygienic?

It's not a big deal for me, though it kind of gave me a picnic area vibe that I'm not a very big fan of. As I said though, I don't mind the people sitting on that particular area if that means we don't see people lying on the sidewalks.

Yes mainly because it just doesn't look all that great.

It's not a big deal for me, though it kind of gave me a picnic area vibe that I'm not a very big fan of. As I said though, I don't mind the people sitting on that particular area if that means we don't see people lying on the sidewalks.

I don't know if it's an established fact but there's been some talk that benches have been removed from the parks. If there are fewer designated places for people to rest their feet is it surprising that they flop down on the first piece of grass that they see?

Just saw Avengers Age of Ultron. If my local theater was any indication of the rest of America this movie will do very very well. My theater had another showing every 20 minutes. The theater was packed and I thought the movie was very good. I recommend staying for the credits for a bit to see something to look forward to in infinity war. Disney is seriously going to have a huge year for the theaters. Avengers, Tomorrowland, Inside Out, Star Wars. This could be a huge revenue year.

I don't know if it's an established fact but there's been some talk that benches have been removed from the parks. If there are fewer designated places for people to rest their feet is it surprising that they flop down on the first piece of grass that they see?

Well, the renders don't show any benches in the new hub, but then again, I'm not sure if benches are supposed to be included in renders and concept art lol Now that you mention it, it kind of is strange. I wonder if there's an actual plan to remove the benches. Disneyland still has some, so who knows.

Has there been any news on when the spires and the Partners statue construction will be completed?
The partners statue is only in a box for protection. That part should be completed in the next couple weeks. The castle turrets will probably be a while yet as these and the north sides of the hub are the last things to be done and they are looking at a fall completion. I would expect the turrets to be done a little before that tho.

Well, the renders don't show any benches in the new hub, but then again, I'm not sure if benches are supposed to be included in renders and concept art lol Now that you mention it, it kind of is strange. I wonder if there's an actual plan to remove the benches. Disneyland still has some, so who knows.
TDO doesn't like benches

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter