News Round Up 2016

We ate at Morimoto on a Saturday evening last month and I could not get over that there was only one way to get from Marketplace to the Landing right now -- a VERY narrow bridge. I know, once the construction is over (whenever that will actually be), there will be another way. But for now, this sucks.

We noticed that too - and also that the directions feature in MDE app doesn't take that into account. It was our first time at Disney Springs so had no idea where things were/how to get to them so used the directions app and it wanted me to go over a bridge that was closed so had to backtrack and find another way. Not a huge deal but a little annoying

That's awesome. I've always thought Disney was really slow at adding recent content to Netflix.
Well September starts the deal with Netflix in which Netflix is the first place movies from Disney, Marvel, Lucas Film and Pixar go after their end as a theatrical release so I would expect movies to be on there fast now.

I just hope people don't start spraying it around everywhere, like some do with their own spray sunscreen. I always seem to get stuck in line behind people who think a tight compact space is a great place to spray their entire family with sunscreen:rolleyes: Something about the spray sunscreens and many bug sprays gives me problems with breathing.

News

Netflix adds Zootopia (and more Disney content) in September!

https://ohmy.disney.com/news/2016/0...-to-join-netflixs-disney-lineup-in-september/
Great!!.....I just bought it literally 10 minutes ago on itunes...UGH!

I do hope that Netflix will create a Disney channel so that when you finish one movie another one will automatically start, just like most of the TV series do. I would love to just turn Netflix on, put on the Disney channel and kick back on a lazy Saturday!!

Great!!.....I just bought it literally 10 minutes ago on itunes...UGH!

I do hope that Netflix will create a Disney channel so that when you finish one movie another one will automatically start, just like most of the TV series do. I would love to just turn Netflix on, put on the Disney channel and kick back on a lazy Saturday!!

...no interesting in tapping on the movies as you go, huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter