News Round Up 2016

News

Attendance numbers can't be good if CMs are now getting two comped park tickets to give friends or family... The tickets would be valid from 8/24-9/30.

News

Attendance numbers can't be good if CMs are now getting two comped park tickets to give friends or family... The tickets would be valid from 8/24-9/30.
Where?!?!

Wait just found them. Won't work at DLR like I wish they would for my trip next month. :/.

News

Kind of nice of them to do that for the CM's and get people in the park during the slowest month of the year.

NEWS

Not sure how this didn't make it up on here yet - but the DIS is reporting that Disney will start running buses directly from the theme parks to Disney Springs after 4 PM.

This is a nice change. I understand why they didn't run it with people using DTD for free parking, but this way they can bring people from the parks in the evening, and it still won't be very useful for saving on parking.

NEWS

Not sure how this didn't make it up on here yet - but the DIS is reporting that Disney will start running buses directly from the theme parks to Disney Springs after 4 PM.

This is a nice change. I understand why they didn't run it with people using DTD for free parking, but this way they can bring people from the parks in the evening, and it still won't be very useful for saving on parking.

With all the new dining options at DS it makes sense to offer an easy way to guests to get there to eat dinner. I'm actually really excited about this! I would love to eat a meal at Homecoming Kitchen (or whatever it's called, the name doesn't stick with me for some reason) but I know dh wouldn't go for it if it meant having to switch buses along the way just to get there. As a family of 6, just grabbing a cab or uber doesn't really work very well.

I just saw on the DIS the article for buses transportation from the parks to Disney Springs. Will they be picking up people as well at Disney Springs? If so, anyone staying close by could just hop on it for free and it wouldn't be something for the guests onsite. Any additional info trickled out of this piece of news?

I just saw on the DIS the article for buses transportation from the parks to Disney Springs. Will they be picking up people as well at Disney Springs? If so, anyone staying close by could just hop on it for free and it wouldn't be something for the guests onsite. Any additional info trickled out of this piece of news?

Busses will only travel from parks to Disney Springs
If you need to return to a park, it will remain the same procedure as now where you must first get to a resort and transfer

Busses will only travel from parks to Disney Springs
If you need to return to a park, it will remain the same procedure as now where you must first get to a resort and transfer
Yep this is so guests who park for free at Disney springs can't get "free parking" for going to a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter