News Round Up 2016

News

Disneyland railroad and other closed attractions will reopen Summer 2017

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ons-to-reopen-summer-2017-at-disneyland-park/

I just find it amazing that Disneyland is way way way more efficient on their construction projects compared to WDW. Like they rerouted the Rivers of America and the Disneyland Railroard in something that I would think would take a lot of time. Honestly, by Summer 2017, I will be surprised if DHS has even started bulldozing the Streets of America, at this rate.

I just find it amazing that Disneyland is way way way more efficient on their construction projects compared to WDW. Like they rerouted the Rivers of America and the Disneyland Railroard in something that I would think would take a lot of time. Honestly, by Summer 2017, I will be surprised if DHS has even started bulldozing the Streets of America, at this rate.

I think it all depends on Disney's motivations to get something done. With Rivers of America closed, they had to shut quite a few attractions (Railroad, Fantasmic!, the canoes, the Mark Twain...) so at this point they probably want to finish it as soon as possible and re-open that whole section. Not that there's no motivation to finish all the work at DHS asap, but a lot of people will go to DHS regardless.

Disneyland has like a 5th of their park demolished with several attractions down. Disneyland needs those things back up asap. DHS doesn't need to rush. Toy story is well underway at DHS and LMA is being demoed as we speak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter