NewLittleMinnie's Disigns ~ No longer accepting requests

It must be very exciting! I wish I'd have such wonderful parties as a child!

Me too lol!

Sometimes I wonder if I over compensate for Matthews disability - there's just so many 'normal' things he can't do I feel for him (even though he's perfectly happy in his own world and doesn't really know what he's missing!). Colour and decoration make such a difference to Matthew and his friends (varying degrees of disability)

Thanks again for everything!

Rachel xx

Me too lol!

Sometimes I wonder if I over compensate for Matthews disability - there's just so many 'normal' things he can't do I feel for him (even though he's perfectly happy in his own world and doesn't really know what he's missing!). Colour and decoration make such a difference to Matthew and his friends (varying degrees of disability)

Thanks again for everything!

Rachel xx

I think when it comes to children there's no such think as over compensating, whatever makes them happiest, especially on their birthday :D

Sorry it took a while but I couldn't seem to find my template for the original and I didn't want to have to do it differently for you just because of my bad memory lol

here it is in all 4 colours so you have the choice :)

you sure are posting a lot for someone that is no longer DISigning! :rotfl2:

btw....your region of England looks beautiful (from my Bing search). Maybe should include in my next UK visit, whenever that is!!

I know I just don't like to back out on a request once I've made the commitment :)

It is quite lovely around here definitely worth a visit :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter