NewLittleMinnie's Disigns ~ No longer accepting requests

while I was doing some name fills I had a little bit of inspiration so here's one for you. I hope you like it! If you'd like me to try and come up with some other designs for here too I'd be happy to :)

while I was doing some name fills I had a little bit of inspiration so here's one for you. I hope you like it! If you'd like me to try and come up with some other designs for here too I'd be happy to :)

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/N...e Fills/INCREDIBLEJENNIE_zps4286f6bb.jpg.html

That's lovely!! Thank you, it's brilliant :-)

If you are inspired and happen to come up with anything else as well, I can make her a few things - but I don't want you to be overloaded

Xxx

I will continue to work on any existing requests but unfortunately I won't be able to accept any more requests for the foreseeable future :(

Hopefully I will be able to again at some point

I sure hope life gets back under control. :hug: (Like I ever have control in my life! :rotfl2:)

Thanks for the wonderful shirt designs you did for me, and I hope to see you back here soon. I also hope to be able to model your designs for you at Disney. :goodvibes

I sure hope life gets back under control. :hug: (Like I ever have control in my life! :rotfl2:)

Thanks for the wonderful shirt designs you did for me, and I hope to see you back here soon. I also hope to be able to model your designs for you at Disney. :goodvibes

Thank you that is so sweet of you! I hope to be able to design again soon.

And I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I added a colour coordiating border to your name fills but if you don't like it I can easily remove it.

I'll have to split them over 2 posts as there is a few :)

I hope you like them!

And here are the rest of them :)

If you'd like any changes or if I've missed anyone just let me know, or if you realise you've missed someone off the list just tell me and I'll make them one :)

Of course that's no trouble :) and that's wonderful news! Would you like the same design as the Murrays but with 'Faith Family and Pixie Dust' in the middle of the mickey?

Also do you have any colour preference?

Yes that sounds great, no color preference your the artist. Thank you, I saw you are no longer taking requests I hope everything is good on your side and I totally understand life happening. You saw how many days it was til I could check back on the post so no worries if you can't get to it, I would understand:hug:

Yes that sounds great, no color preference your the artist. Thank you, I saw you are no longer taking requests I hope everything is good on your side and I totally understand life happening. You saw how many days it was til I could check back on the post so no worries if you can't get to it, I would understand:hug:

It's no problem at all, you placed your request before my life got in the way so I'm happy to fulfil it :) I may take a couple of days getting back to you but I'm happy to do it :)

Hiya

Those namefills are fantastic - thank you so much!!

While you have the template, can I ask for two more things - I forgot two names:

Jacob
Katie

and also would you be able to do

Happy 7th Birthday

as a namefill so I can use it somewhere in the decor theme!

If too tricky, I completely understand.

I can't thank you enough for all you have done - I really genuinely appreciate it all.

Rachel xx

Hiya

Those namefills are fantastic - thank you so much!!

While you have the template, can I ask for two more things - I forgot two names:

Jacob
Katie

and also would you be able to do

Happy 7th Birthday

as a namefill so I can use it somewhere in the decor theme!

If too tricky, I completely understand.

I can't thank you enough for all you have done - I really genuinely appreciate it all.

Rachel xx

That's not a problem :) I should get them done before work tomorrow :)

Here is your invitation. If it's completely not what you were thinking of just let me know. I wasn't sure if I like it with or without the box behind the text so I'll post both.

I also wasn't sure if you wanted any RSVP details on it so I can add those if you do.

I also created this which I thought would make a good party game. I wasn't sure of the ages and abilities of all the children but all you need to do is print out multiple copies and hid them around the room/house/area, and it becomes a scavenger hunt where the 'little monsters' have to find the scare canisters. The grown ups could help too of course!

If the idea is too advanced for some of the ages you could always just use the image as decoration!

I thought it might be fun if Matthew had something to 'count down' the week until his party so I came up with this.

You print the door on one side of the paper, and the character/number on the other side of the paper, then cut out the door. Then you can hang them/stick them on a wall or somewhere and each morning for the week before his party he can turn over a door ad see which character is behind it and how many days are left. I just thought it would add to the excitement.

If not, you can add the doors as decoration :)

I tried to go for something a bit more grown up while still being girly and princessy!

I hope you like it! Let me know if you don't or would like any changes.

I should know within the next few days where and when it will be.... so excited!!!!

I love your ideas so if you do have any more, I will look forward to them!

Rach x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter