Newest "Moms to Be" Thread

:cool1: :cool1: Just got back from the doc! Baby A is a pirate: and Baby B is a princess:! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We are SO excited!!! We are totally even. 2 boys, 2 girls!! The Doc said the babies were both looking fantastic, and both head down now. :banana: Now we have to think of names. Oy.

That is so exciting!! Congratulations! :goodvibes :cool1: :cool1:

:cool1: :cool1: Just got back from the doc! Baby A is a pirate: and Baby B is a princess:! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We are SO excited!!! We are totally even. 2 boys, 2 girls!! The Doc said the babies were both looking fantastic, and both head down now. :banana: Now we have to think of names. Oy.

:cool1: :cool1: How wonderful, the best of both worlds!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Congrats!
Ann

I felt the baby move today.... YEAH!! At first I was like...no way, but how quickly you remember what it feels like.

Tell me, what does it feel like? I thought I felt movement today too! However, I have no idea. It happened at two different times. It felt like I just moved the wrong way. It was almost like a little pain but not really and it was on the same side both times. It just lasted a couple of seconds.

Tell me, what does it feel like? I thought I felt movement today too! However, I have no idea. It happened at two different times. It felt like I just moved the wrong way. It was almost like a little pain but not really and it was on the same side both times. It just lasted a couple of seconds.

Generally it doesnt hurt, unless you are far along and your baby is massive. Then it can hurt. But early on it can kinda feel like gas bubbles. Just little flutters in your bely. At least thats how it was for me.

Yeah!!!! Awesome!!!!! :banana: :lovestruc

Generally it doesnt hurt, unless you are far along and your baby is massive. Then it can hurt. But early on it can kinda feel like gas bubbles. Just little flutters in your bely. At least thats how it was for me.

Yup...that's how it feels for me. I can also agree w/the pain thing!! My 11lb kid was hurting me a lot!!!

I am beat today and my DS would not cooperate so Mommy could take a nap. Last night I decided to try taking my prenatals in the pm. I dont know what it is but my stomach can not hack them. With my last pregnancy the Dr. told me just to stop taking them. This time I thought I would give it another try but they are making me sick. Taking it in the pm was even worse. I could not go to sleep I was so nausous.

Hope everyone else is feeling well!

Mrs. Disney Ron/ Ann

I'm feeling BEAT, whew. Can't get anything done. I slept 12 hrs last night and had to drag myself out of bed at 9am. Luckily my kids are not too small, they are big enough to go downstairs and play Wii, LOL.

I can't wait for this exhaustion to pass, and the lightheadedness and the nausea. :(

I am beat today and my DS would not cooperate so Mommy could take a nap. Last night I decided to try taking my prenatals in the pm. I dont know what it is but my stomach can not hack them. With my last pregnancy the Dr. told me just to stop taking them. This time I thought I would give it another try but they are making me sick. Taking it in the pm was even worse. I could not go to sleep I was so nausous.

Hope everyone else is feeling well!

Mrs. Disney Ron/ Ann

On of my friends had the same problem, but she was able to go onto a generic brand (I want to say walmart) that you take 2 a day. That way it is only 1/2 the dose at a time and her stomach was able to handle these.

Just wanted to give you guys a little update. I saw the doctor a few days ago and things are looking better. We also had another ultrasound and Ava looks amazing! She's weighing in right at 4lbs. She breech right now still - baby booty down, feet & head up - VERY uncomfy for me! Hoping she'll turn soon!!

Now for the best news!! My doctor feels it may be best for us to schedule an induction because of my distance from the hospital. I am about 1hr 30min away from the birthing center where I'll be delivering at. My husband works as a corrections officer and it takes him about 1-1.5hrs to get home. So that's a minimum of 2hrs and max of 4 for me to get to the hospital with my husband when I got into labor. So, after discussing all this we decided a scheduled induction would be best so as to avoid complications. We have a date!! I am scheduled to be induced at 6am December 30, 2008 :goodvibes I am so, so, so excited! If my blood pressure continues to rise though they may bump the induction date up by a week or two!

Here's a few pictures from our ultrasound - the tech gave us a few 3D shots that are amazing!!!

NEWAMBER137.jpg

NEWAMBER128.jpg

NEWAMBER131.jpg

:cool1: :cool1: Awesome!! Its so exciting to see the end of the tunnel, isnt it?

:cool1: :cool1: Awesome!! Its so exciting to see the end of the tunnel, isnt it?

Seriously!?!?!?!?!?!?!? For the past two weeks all I've slept each night is between 2-5 hours.... I didn't go to sleep until almost 3am last night and I was wide awake by 5:30.... Now that's ridiculous... I can only function for so long on such little sleep.... I guess my body is preparing myself for when Ava does come.... But I do wish I could get a little rest :sad2:

Glad to hear all is well with you and baby Ava!

It is so frustrating not to be able to sleep in the 3rd trimester when you know you won't be sleeping for a long time after baby comes! I never understood why "our bodies" work like this.

Let me know if she doesn't turn. I was able to turn DS#1 using a crazy method from a midwife!

Glad to hear all is well with you and baby Ava!

It is so frustrating not to be able to sleep in the 3rd trimester when you know you won't be sleeping for a long time after baby comes! I never understood why "our bodies" work like this.

Let me know if she doesn't turn. I was able to turn DS#1 using a crazy method from a midwife!

Awesome! I'll let you know if she doesn't turn in the next few weeks - I'll do anything to make her turn!!

I craved Chinese food today. My first craving this pregnancy. Tasted great going down but I hope I am not sorry later.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

:bride: Ann / Mrs. Disney Ron

I craved Chinese food today. My first craving this pregnancy. Tasted great going down but I hope I am not sorry later.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

:bride: Ann / Mrs. Disney Ron

DH LOVES Chinese food and I'll always go with him when he wants it, but I never want it.

Friday I called him on my home from work and said "Hey, how about we go to the Chinese place by KMart?"
I think he fell in love with me all over again.

It was SO amazingly awesome and I didn't even get what I always get. :thumbsup2

DH LOVES Chinese food and I'll always go with him when he wants it, but I never want it.

Friday I called him on my home from work and said "Hey, how about we go to the Chinese place by KMart?"
I think he fell in love with me all over again.

It was SO amazingly awesome and I didn't even get what I always get. :thumbsup2

I had to look to see where you lived... cause the best chinese food place is next to a kmart over here!!! :rotfl: (sadly its not the same!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter