Newbie With Pets

John I Haggerty

Earning My Ears
We've (only the wife and I) never been to FW and will be staying 9/10 - 9/23/09 (13 nights). Are loops 100 -300 the only pet loops?

I see on my reservation that we have a preferred site with slide out/awning/motor home 40 ft. I don't know where the 40 ft. came from. We actually have a 34 ft. 5er with 4 door, 8 ft. DRW pickup. Are the sites in 100-300 big enough for my rig?

When we get there, after check-in can we check our asssigned site and then pick another in same or different pet loop if we like them better?

The 300 loop is the only preferred pet loop. Its a nice loop to stay in. They say that they are now putting pets in other non-pet loops as well. Hopefully they assign you a site you can fit into easily, as some are tough to back into. The new preminum loops have been enlarged with larger pads. Do not worry if you cant fit they will find you a place..Take a look at Shan man site on this thread, you can download Google earth from his site and see the loops very well...

No, they are not the only pet loops, as a matter of fact 100 & 200 may be the only NON-pet loops anymore. Honestly, no one can give you a straight answer as to which loops are pet loops, it is in total disarray and Disney has opted not to issue any clarifications. Bottomline, if you request and pay for your pets they can camp with you anywhere the Fort management assigns you.

Can you fit in a preferred site? Depends. How well can you back that thing? I don't think there are any sites in 300 that would be IMPOSSIBLE to get into, but there are some that would require a 30 year trucker to do it! LOL If you can't fit in your site and you see one vacant on a loop in the same classification (in this case, preferred = 100-300) you can call the front and ask to be reassigned and they will try to accommodate you.

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter