NEWBIE "MAGIC BANDS" QUESTIONS & NEED HELP PLEASE......

:wave2:allright everyone -

:thanks:Thank you very very veru much bringing me up to speed on how to navigate through this. You have helped me to see:

1) travel time to each park = approx 45 minutes:crazy2:

Actually, no, they've said to allow a full hour for travel time. May not seem like a big difference, but it will.

And also, it's not just that you're going to be on your feet. It's that the itinerary you've made just probably isn't going to work. You're seriously underestimating how exhausting it's all going to be. April in Florida is HOT. You'll be doing miles and miles of walking each day. You're going to be tired. You're going to NEED breaks and rests. People quite literally collapse at Disney from trying to do too much and not taking the time to rest, drink etc...

On Day 4 - why would you want to do a table service meal in the afternoon, when you have a Fantasmic dinner package at 5:20? This makes no sense, whatsoever. You do your Backstage Tales tour in the morning, grab a quick lunch no later than by 12:00 at AK before you leave, and then go back to your hotel, shower, change, get cleaned up (you get really sweaty and stinky at Disney) and then go to your dinner package. Remember, you need to allow an hour travel time, so this means you need to be leaving wherever you are, by 4:20 at the latest. And remember that table service meals are at least 60-90 minutes long.

Day 5 - unrealistic that you're going to try for 3 experiences on one day. Your Cirque Du Soleil package requires you be there at 5:45. That means you need to be leaving where ever you're leaving from, no later than 4:45. Your morning tour of Epcot won't even end until 1:00 - and that's assuming it's on time. You need to allow a good 45 minutes to get out of Epcot and to the Grand Californian. So, you're basically already at 2:00. You do not have time for this. Napa Rose has a dress code (khakis, nice shirt, dress etc...). You do not have time to leave Epcot, go back to your hotel, freshen up, get to Napa Rose and have a meal before you need to leave for Cirque du Soleil. Fine dining meals are a minimum of 90 minutes, and typically 2 hours. So quite frankly, this is just an impossible plan.
Do your morning tour, go back to the hotel, freshen up, grab something quick to eat and then go to Cirque.

To each their own, you obviously enjoy tours, but you've got a rat-race itinerary planned, and quite frankly, IMO, you're going to be missing the best the World has to offer - and you're going to end up exhausted.

Last edited:
Actually, no, they've said to allow a full hour for travel time. May not seem like a big difference, but it will.

And also, it's not just that you're going to be on your feet. It's that the itinerary you've made just probably isn't going to work. You're seriously underestimating how exhausting it's all going to be. April in Florida is HOT. You'll be doing miles and miles of walking each day. You're going to be tired. You're going to NEED breaks and rests. People quite literally collapse at Disney from trying to do too much and not taking the time to rest, drink etc...

On Day 4 - why would you want to do a table service meal in the afternoon, when you have a Fantasmic dinner package at 5:20? This makes no sense, whatsoever. You do your Backstage Tales tour in the morning, grab a quick lunch no later than by 12:00 at AK before you leave, and then go back to your hotel, shower, change, get cleaned up (you get really sweaty and stinky at Disney) and then go to your dinner package. Remember, you need to allow an hour travel time, so this means you need to be leaving wherever you are, by 4:20 at the latest. And remember that table service meals are at least 60-90 minutes long.

Day 5 - unrealistic that you're going to try for 3 experiences on one day. Your Cirque Du Soleil package requires you be there at 5:45. That means you need to be leaving where ever you're leaving from, no later than 4:45. Your morning tour of Epcot won't even end until 1:00 - and that's assuming it's on time. You need to allow a good 45 minutes to get out of Epcot and to the Grand Californian. So, you're basically already at 2:00. You do not have time for this. Napa Rose has a dress code (khakis, nice shirt, dress etc...). You do not have time to leave Epcot, go back to your hotel, freshen up, get to Napa Rose and have a meal before you need to leave for Cirque du Soleil. Fine dining meals are a minimum of 90 minutes, and typically 2 hours. So quite frankly, this is just an impossible plan.
Do your morning tour, go back to the hotel, freshen up, grab something quick to eat and then go to Cirque.

To each their own, you obviously enjoy tours, but you've got a rat-race itinerary planned, and quite frankly, IMO, you're going to be missing the best the World has to offer - and you're going to end up exhausted.

After taking everyone's advice :thanks:

and jumping into this "My Disney Experience",
I was able to book most of my ADR's and some character M&G w/no issue -

Yes, I appreciate your input as well as yes, I did see hat u r saying the more I was in My DISney experience" and yup, decided exactly what u r suggesting.

What did it was I Googled "My Fast Pass vs Fast Pass Plus" and read up on this dang topic.:idea:

Now, combined with what all of you are saying = ALL IS WELL:yay:

Now I can actually enjoy this adventure -:woohoo:

But again, thank you all for your input as I can now see in hindisght, i needed it.
as well as to "chill out.":laughing:

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

It's going to take a lot longer than 45 minutes to get from Epcot to the Grand Californian since the GC is in California. ;)

It's going to take a lot longer than 45 minutes to get from Epcot to the Grand Californian since the GC is in California. ;)

And so is the Napa Rose. I think that the OP was looking for a place LIKE Napa Rose. :)

I was wondering where I could catch Disney transportation that could take me from Epcot to the Grand Californian in 45 minutes, lol!

Completely missed that. Googled Napa Rose, saw it was in the Grand Californian, and somehow... yup, that CALIFORNIA flew right past me, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter