Newbie at Bay Lake Tower Resort

lynngirl

Earning My Ears
Hi I just made a reservation at Bay Lake Tower in Spring of 2014 and we have never stayed there before, I am looking for some advice on a request to give Disney as far a room location goes. We are staying in a two bedroom standard view ! Please advise.

Also if anyone has any other suggestions about BLT I would greatly appreciate it ( ex. Foods, hotel activities not to miss , Ect. )

Thanks In Advance
:)

We will be staying at BLT for our first time in December. There is a thread all about the BLT on the DVC board. It has an unbelievable amount of info. You may want to go over there and take a look!

Just stayed at BLT last month. We absolutely loved it! Not sure about what to request for standard view because we had a lake view studio. As far as food goes everything you need is at CR. Its just a quick walk across the bridge (located in BLTs 5th floor and CRs 4th). BLT does have pool bar with a very limited selection of food items and a drink station for mug refills. We really enjoyed Contempo Cafe at CR for a few counter service meals. CR also has the Wave and Chef Mickeys for TS. The location was amazing! Enjoy your trip!

They have the boats that you can rent. We took the 2 seater small boat out on the lake. It was fun driving around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter