New Years Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash 2012-2013

I just did the excersice and started to book a cruise for December 28th Eastern Caribbean 2013:

- My savings are US $ 320.oo and I have US $ 25 for ship credit (3 drinks)

This would be 2 years and 3 months from now.
The itinerary does not mention San Juan, so no new ports for Us.

Not worth it, for me. ;)

Just booked this cruise on the Dream last month. The Dream was amazing. Can't wait to see the Fansty.:thumbsup2

When we made this reservation our plan was to wait for the 2013 schedule to be announced knowing some would a bit cheaper. :confused3

Today I moved our sail date to the one right after this cruise. :surfweb: I got an upgraded room and still saved about $1,200. :banana: So I will see you as you disembark the ship.

Have a good cruise and keep her clean! :wizard:

When we made this reservation our plan was to wait for the 2013 schedule to be announced knowing some would a bit cheaper. :confused3

Today I moved our sail date to the one right after this cruise. :surfweb: I got an upgraded room and still saved about $1,200. :banana: So I will see you as you disembark the ship.

Have a good cruise and keep her clean! :wizard:

I wish you a Fantastic cruise, and yes I promise to take care of the ship. :goodvibes

I wish you a Fantastic cruise, and yes I promise to take care of the ship. :goodvibes

Nope after an Xcessive NYE celebration I am expecting that you will be lucky if the ship is still floating oh yeah it will also be totally out of Libations! :lmao:;):rotfl2::rotfl::laughing::banana:

Nope after an Xcessive NYE celebration I am expecting that you will be lucky if the ship is still floating oh yeah it will also be totally out of Libations! :lmao:;):rotfl2::rotfl::laughing::banana:

In this line of thought I was not planning of returning the ship :rotfl:

Hello Everyone! :) My name is Morgan and my Family and I are looking into booking this Crusie :)
My mother (who is in charge of booking the vacations) Is going to call to CONFERM the arangments this week ;)
We will be going to DW before the cruise for about 6 or 7 days :cool1:
Havent really found a resort yet but we will look into that when we call to make the date ;D
Going with us on this cruise is :
My Mom (Shannon) :hippie:
My Dad (Rick) :happytv:
My Brother (Mitchell, 15 BUT 16 on the cruise) :wizard:
My Sisiter (Melissa,7 BUT 8 on the cruise) :cutie:
My DH (Joel, 18 BUT 19 on the cruise) :banana:
Myself (18, BUT 19 on the cruise) :cool2:
And My DS (Jordan,Who will ALMOST be 1) I am 7 Months Pregnant with him now and his due date is January 31st :D

The Disney Cruise and DW will be My DH and DS's FIRST Time EVER :D
Me and my family have gone to DW almost every year since i was little :P
So it will be exiting to start that will my DS...and of coarse my DH who is Also VERY exited :woohoo:

Talk to yall soon :cool1:

Hi everyone! My name is Shannon (Morgan's mom-up above;)) We were scheduled for the 12/29 New Year's cruise for 2011, but for various reasons, had to postpone and are planning for the 12/29 cruise of 2012 instead. This will be our 4th DCL cruise and our 3rd holiday cruise (Christmas of 2008 and 2010:santa:) We knew we hooked on holiday cruising with the very 1st Christmas cruise haha. I truly hope the New Year's cruise is just as wonderful as the Christmas cruise (but how can you go wrong with holidays Disney style, right?)

Sailing will be as follows:
DW Shannon :santa:
DH Rick :santa:
DD Morgan (19) :santa:
DSIL Joel (19) :santa:
DS Mitchell (16) :santa:
DD Melissa (8) :cutie:
DGS Jordan (11 months) :littleangel:

We can't wait to get aboard the Fantasy and celebrate New Year's with all of you!!!!!

Welcome Shannon
This will be out first Holiday Cruise on Disney, my family composition is similar to yours DS 19, DD17 & DD8 though I also have a DD who will be 11 on this cruise as well!

Hi everyone! My name is Shannon (Morgan's mom-up above;)) We were scheduled for the 12/29 New Year's cruise for 2011, but for various reasons, had to postpone and are planning for the 12/29 cruise of 2012 instead. This will be our 4th DCL cruise and our 3rd holiday cruise (Christmas of 2008 and 2010:santa:) We knew we hooked on holiday cruising with the very 1st Christmas cruise haha. I truly hope the New Year's cruise is just as wonderful as the Christmas cruise (but how can you go wrong with holidays Disney style, right?)

We can't wait to get aboard the Fantasy and celebrate New Year's with all of you!!!!!

Hello Everyone! :) My name is Morgan and my Family and I are looking into booking this Crusie :)
My mother (who is in charge of booking the vacations) Is going to call to CONFERM the arangments this week ;)
We will be going to DW before the cruise for about 6 or 7 days :cool1:
Havent really found a resort yet but we will look into that when we call to make the date ;D
Going with us on this cruise is :
My Mom (Shannon) :hippie:
My Dad (Rick) :happytv:
My Brother (Mitchell, 15 BUT 16 on the cruise) :wizard:
My Sisiter (Melissa,7 BUT 8 on the cruise) :cutie:
My DH (Joel, 18 BUT 19 on the cruise) :banana:
Myself (18, BUT 19 on the cruise) :cool2:
And My DS (Jordan,Who will ALMOST be 1) I am 7 Months Pregnant with him now and his due date is January 31st :D

The Disney Cruise and DW will be My DH and DS's FIRST Time EVER :D
Me and my family have gone to DW almost every year since i was little :P
So it will be exiting to start that will my DS...and of coarse my DH who is Also VERY exited :woohoo:

Talk to yall soon :cool1:

Welcome MorganR and ShannonR to our cruise :cool1:

My gosh you are a large group :grouphug: The more the merrier :cheer2:

DD Liliam will be 19 for this cruise so allready foreseeing lot's of fun for her and all of you.

To all today is the:

1 year, 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day for our Fantasy NYE 2012 Cruise

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Joining in! We just booked while on board the Magic for Thanksgiving. Thought we'd give another holiday a chance.

You're mean RJAYL, I only have this year's cruise to the Med before this Fantasy NYE cruise. :goodvibes

Sorry to ask but what is wrong with the pool area on The Dream ?

Mostly pools could be bigger & maybe more hot tubs! (2nd hand info gleaned from reviews)

I recently read a review on a 3 day on the Dream on Cruise Critic. The poster did a 7 night on the Allure first then rented a car drove to Orlando stayed in an All Star Vacation Home rental before taking a 3 day cruise on the Dream(for free ABD bonus).
They gave the Allure a much higher rating!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=82425

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=82426

That was our biggest complaint. There are so many more people on the Dream than the Magic or Wonder yet the pools were not proportionally larger to fit the larger crowds. I thought the adult pool stunk. You can barely call it a pool, it's just bar stools in water. We just got off the Magic and really enjoyed the smaller crowds, but missed the newness of the Dream. I hope the Fantasy can tweak the issues on the Dream.

We are hoping our school schedule works out for this cruise, because I won't let the kids miss any days. So I will keep my fingers crossed that we get to do the Ballyhoo.

That was our biggest complaint. There are so many more people on the Dream than the Magic or Wonder yet the pools were not proportionally larger to fit the larger crowds. I thought the adult pool stunk. You can barely call it a pool, it's just bar stools in water. We just got off the Magic and really enjoyed the smaller crowds, but missed the newness of the Dream. I hope the Fantasy can tweak the issues on the Dream.

We are hoping our school schedule works out for this cruise, because I won't let the kids miss any days. So I will keep my fingers crossed that we get to do the Ballyhoo.

Welcome!

My kids will miss 3 days after New Years! These are the sacrifices we must make! ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!
We just booked this cruise while on the Dream last week. I'm not 100% sure that we can stick with this date because (like a PP) we don't have the school schedule yet.

I'm a little concerned about the weather. We got super lucky last week with beautiful warm weather but I'm afraid that it will be too cold for us cold weather wimps. I know we're going south but does anyone know what the average CC temps are at that time of year? I'm not sure I want to sacrifice a CC day to cold weather.

We have 2 DDs booked with us. DD#1 (special needs) will celebrate her 19th birthday on the cruise and DD#2 will be 16. We booked 2 inside connecting rooms.

Hi everyone!
We just booked this cruise while on the Dream last week. I'm not 100% sure that we can stick with this date because (like a PP) we don't have the school schedule yet.

I'm a little concerned about the weather. We got super lucky last week with beautiful warm weather but I'm afraid that it will be too cold for us cold weather wimps. I know we're going south but does anyone know what the average CC temps are at that time of year? I'm not sure I want to sacrifice a CC day to cold weather.

We have 2 DDs booked with us. DD#1 (special needs) will celebrate her 19th birthday on the cruise and DD#2 will be 16. We booked 2 inside connecting rooms.

I think CC will be the only issue for us Florida wimps. Our guide last week in St. Thomas said their coldest temp is high 70's and I bet San Juan is similar. From what I've seen of the Bahamas, it runs similar to our area but maybe a little warmer so it'd still be a break from the "cold" for us.

Hi everyone!

Welcome Cathy_s :woohoo: There seem's to be a lot of 19'ish on this cruise :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter