sgc1107 said:
~Alright everyone here it is~

How to order shirts & hats:

Call: 1-866-614-8002

Enter Account number: 991292868107

Use the following numbers below to answer the next few questions:

Press: 1
Press: 1

They may ask for an email, just tell them that you are part of a group and don't know the email. I am the only one that will see the emails but I will not see your addresses or credit/debit card numbers just what you ordered.

Once connected explain you need to place an order. BUT you need them to EDIT (use this word) the items you would like to order. All you are changing is the name. It will be changed to your last name with ‘s (ex: The Smith’s)

-Make sure name is changed on ALL items!
-Make sure you spell your name to assure it’s right!

Checkout:

AFTER they give you the total, tell the sales rep to go look in the notifications on the account because they need to apply a 25% discount to that amount. :thumbsup2

Pay over the phone with your credit/debit card

Make sure you give them your address not the one on the account (or I’ll be mailed your stuff ;))

Good luck everyone and lets pray this works smothly! :worship: IF you have problems the fastest way to contact me is my email (I will get it though my cell instantly) it is sgc1107@hotmail.com just make sure you put a subject so I know what it's about or I'll junk it ::yes::

Just reminding everyone is you would still like to order you can! Please allow at least 2 weeks for shipping (in US)!

Alright those of you not on the FB group...

Boarding day at 7:45pm we are welcoming everyone in this group to meet us on the stairs in the main lobby for a group pic! I will post the pic here and on the FB page, I will also email it after the cruise If needed, i will make sure everyone gets a copy! No special attire needed just show up, I'd love to see you all there!!!

Hi folks -- I'm new to the boards. I'm a single dad taking my two sons (13 and 10) on the Fantasy, sailing December 29. Also doing a week in Orlando prior to the cruise. We can't wait!

Perhaps I'll see some of you by the pool, or for a beer at O'Gills!

Viking204 said:
Hi folks -- I'm new to the boards. I'm a single dad taking my two sons (13 and 10) on the Fantasy, sailing December 29. Also doing a week in Orlando prior to the cruise. We can't wait!

Welcome! I also have a 10 yr old son (and 6 yr old DD) We'll be at WDW for a few days prior to cruise staying at BWV and AKV Jambo. Where are you staying?
I'm sure the boys will meet in the clubs :-)

Viking204 said:

Hello & welcome!!!

If your on Facebook come join the group over there! There's a lot more talk going on over there! Theres a link a few pages back. We've got a couple meetings planned too! Enjoy catching up through the pages, that's a good start to give you an idea about our group! Everyone here will be helpful!!! :-)

Welcome Viking204 so glad you found us and today is:

:yay: :yay: :yay: One Month to Go Day :yay: :yay: :yay:

Welcome Viking204 and sons!:hippie:

Viking204 said:

Welcome to the group!

Hey y'all it's pretty quiet around here as we approach the 3 week mark I know most if you are making plans but please remember to add in time to stop by the staircase at 7:45pm on boarding day for a group photo! Haven't heard for a lot of people (11 families so far) so I'm hoping everyone will get the message! The more the merrier! As long as everyone shows up on time it will go quickly!

sgc1107 said:
Hey y'all it's pretty quiet around here as we approach the 3 week mark I know most if you are making plans but please remember to add in time to stop by the staircase at 7:45pm on boarding day for a group photo! Haven't heard for a lot of people (11 families so far) so I'm hoping everyone will get the message! The more the merrier! As long as everyone shows up on time it will go quickly!

We'll be there!!

Diveman said:
Barring any issues with the kids we will be there too.

This is another reason I thought boarding day would be good! I'm thinking kids will still be so excited they won't be fussy yet! ;-) maybe! Lol

Just wondering if there are any single parents going and need another single parent to hang with? 2 kids 11yr old girl and 14 yr old boy and Mom (me). I wont give my age. :)

Just wondering if there are any single parents going and need another single parent to hang with? 2 kids 11yr old girl and 14 yr old boy and Mom (me). I wont give my age. :)

Single dad here.... bringing my two boys, 13 and 10.

Feel free to reach me via Twitter. "GTMattson"

Sum said:

I'm a Single Mom. Traveling with my 13 year old daughter and my Mom.

Hey everyone I know we've had a few new people added I wanted to remind everyone one more time about tshirts! If your interested I recommend ordering by tomorrow!!

Can you believe we only have 16 days until our cruise.

Don't forget to come to the "meet and greet" Saturday, Dec 29th (boarding day) at 3 pm in Currents, deck 13.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone on board. :)

Hey everyone we're getting close!! I was putting my FE gifts together today and have come to realize some parts in transit may come apart (it's meant to) revealing smaller parts that may be lost! I have carefully overlooked every gift and all parts are attached (put in baggies to keep all parts together) What I want to tell you all is if you notice a specific part missing after opening I WILL have spares onboard so please contact me by phone in my room (7574) or we will have a white board on our door & I can deliver miss placed parts! You will understand when you see our gift, I just wanted to let y'all know now :-)

Hey everyone we're getting close!! I was putting my FE gifts together today and have come to realize some parts in transit may come apart (it's meant to) revealing smaller parts that may be lost! I have carefully overlooked every gift and all parts are attached (put in baggies to keep all parts together) What I want to tell you all is if you notice a specific part missing after opening I WILL have spares onboard so please contact me by phone in my room (7574) or we will have a white board on our door & I can deliver miss placed parts! You will understand when you see our gift, I just wanted to let y'all know now :-)

It seems very nice :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter