New Years Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash 2012-2013

Hello,

My family will be joining the Fantasy for the first time Disney Cruise. We are very excited.

Mike (47)
Hope (43)
Megan (7)
Matthew (4)

Reading all of these messages is getting us so excited. We cannot wait for the holidays and more so now that we are doing the cruise.

See you on board!

Mike

Hello, so glad you found us, please feel free to ask anything. :goodvibes

Oh my, you all are in for some great times :rotfl:

Once I have reached 10 messages will it be too late to order t-shirts or wrist bands?

Thanks,

Mike

No problem I will add you to the wristband list, just let me know how many you want. :goodvibes

Regarding the T shirts I'm pretty sure you can still order them just keep in mind shipping time.

It's time to talk about wristbands so I'm going to take charge of this.

Why wristbands you may ask ? Well, 1st becouse they are fun, 2nd becouse we need them to identify ourselves all over the ship, 3rd. Some of us use them as night lamp in real dark staterooms, 4th. becouse they are cool

Last year I used this company for our Med Cruise and they delivered a very good product and on good timing, so unless anyone has a better option I'll stick to it. http://24hourwristbands.com/

This is what I'm proposing:
Silicone Glow in the Dark Wristbands

Outside Message:
<DCL Logo> NYE Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash <DCL Logo>

Inside Message:
Disney Fantasy Dec 29 2012

Debosed
Color: TBD
Lime Green
Pirate Red and Black
Red

They only come in two sizes: Adults and Children (Baby's wear them on their feet)

Cost for each one: US $ 1,80 today. Deadline for ordering October 15th

They will be delivered in Currents, 3 pm boarding day December 29th, 2012 - Disney Fantasy

Total WB: 113

Adults:.......91
Children:....22

Please let me know the following information

Name.................Adults..............Children. ...........Stateroom

MRAven...................6.....................2.. ..................7683
PensKeSth1?............3
Heathcote1s.............3......................3
CynthiaC925............2
Disneycruising..........6
DonaldDucK071471..4
Peloha86.................4
lawflyfish.................4
TheMouseGeeks.......3
Slg..........................5
Buddywesley............2.........................2
HappyPeach.............5.........................1
DCLInauguralXmas...8
RW (FB name).........4
CT (FB name)..........2
RAJAYL...................4..........................2
Carlat78..................1..........................1
Slg4crzn.................3........................ .2
Snowbirdsottawa.....2
Sgc1107.................2
Madmum................4..........................4
Moondoughter23......3
Pirateluv.................5
Omaha74................4..........................3
Diveman.................2..........................2
PP..........................2

Wristbands arrived this week and they look very nice I'm sure everyone will enjoy the very much. :cool1:

I get to ware them from now on :rotfl2:

The final FE list went out last night, and I have e-mailed out a ship map with a participant key today. If you have not received an e-mail from me it probably means I have not received your information -- so if that is the case notify me ASAP so we can squeeze you in before we get any closer to sailing. I don't want to miss anyone and I have had a really bad time with receiving DIS board messages and facebook messages (sometimes I would get them and other times I wouldn't) the best thing to do is e-mail me ASAP at DeniseShedrow@hughes.net :mickeyjum

:banana: WOO HOO -- only 6 weeks and 1 day until we all are on board!!!!:banana:

sgc1107 said:
Hey everyone just wanted to remind everyone about shirts & hats!! Soon ill be making a poll on who wants to ware them on what day :-) plan for two weeks for delivery even though it seems to be faster than that! Questions just ask

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

When do you plan on doing the poll? I'm trying to decide if I want to buy the t-shirt :)

carlat78 said:
When do you plan on doing the poll? I'm trying to decide if I want to buy the t-shirt :)

It's on my list of things to do today :-) not quite sure how do do it through here thinking just send me a PM. On FB I can made a ballot looking poll to vote.

Ok there is a poll on FB, this will be the best place to vote. If you are not on FB you can send me a PM of what day you vote for.

Boarding day
Pirate day

Or if you think another day would be best let me know. :-)

I knew this when I booked it, but now I'm second guessing myself. We booked the all day sailing and snorkling adventure starting at 8 am New Years Day. Well, 8 am is pretty early for a family that will partying the night before. My teenagers will probably be up until 2 am and even dh and I will stay up to toast the New Year and by the time we all get to bed it'll be late, and heck I may even be slightly hung over. Do I really want to spend the entire day sailing and snorkling? And will 8 am come too early?

This is so depressing as I was so looking forward to this excursion. I don't snorkel, but my dh really wanted to do this and now I'm worried it'll be a bust and we should pick something that starts later.

Anyone else thought about this?

I knew this when I booked it, but now I'm second guessing myself. We booked the all day sailing and snorkling adventure starting at 8 am New Years Day. Well, 8 am is pretty early for a family that will partying the night before. My teenagers will probably be up until 2 am and even dh and I will stay up to toast the New Year and by the time we all get to bed it'll be late, and heck I may even be slightly hung over. Do I really want to spend the entire day sailing and snorkling? And will 8 am come too early?

This is so depressing as I was so looking forward to this excursion. I don't snorkel, but my dh really wanted to do this and now I'm worried it'll be a bust and we should pick something that starts later.

Anyone else thought about this?

yep! I'm probably gonna cancel our snorkeling tour. We booked the Paradise Point skyride also so we'll probably just do that and do whatever we feel like on our own. It's the 3rd time we've been here (4th for me) so pretty sure we'll want to sleep in a bit more on new years day :coffee:

This is our second time but we did magan's bay last time so I really wanted to do the all day thing.

Sigh. Will think about it some more. Disappointed. No matter what we decide its not satisfactory.

I wish they would post the times on the excursions in the descriptions rather than making us log in and select etc.

What are the start times of some later excursions?

I wish they would post the times on the excursions in the descriptions rather than making us log in and select etc.

What are the start times of some later excursions?

If excurtion has a 8 am schedule it means at least one hour earlier for the group gathering, toooooo early for Jan 1st. :faint:

We booked Champagne and snorkle Catamaran in St John and it is scheduled for 12:30 pm. :cool1: Also planing for roomservice breackfast that morning. :cool1:

Maybe there is still time to book it.

Got our shirts and hats today. They look great! Super fast shipping too. I ordered Monday night and got them on Thursday!

slg said:
What is everyone doing on New Years Day?

Going to coral world with the kids and doing the submersible and then spending the afternoon at Coki Point Beach. Opinions anyone? Kids are 7 and 4.

So Nakoma had a great idea.... A group photo, I'm always down for taking a picture (that's what I do in my spare time)! So I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on if you'd like to do this, day, time, place. I think we will need a big space... Staircase! Not sure about children being awake but after second dinner the lobby would be less full of people, but it would be late. Of we could plan for our 2nd day on the ship (30th) maybe morning because I know some of us have palo (like us!), give me your thoughts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter