New Year's Eve happenings...

SLK1

DIS Veteran
We just confirmed our reservation for a seven day cruise for December 26th. Yea!!! :banana: We will be on-board for New Year's Eve...does anyone know if they do anything special for New Year's Eve? For me it'll be enough to just be on the ship, but I was just wondering...:wizard:

We did the 2003/04 NYE cruise on the Magic. A blast. Huge party in the attrium, broadcast on the TV's in the bars and cabins. Best New Year's party I have ever been too.
I hear they now do it outside, with fireworks.

hmmm - i'm considering doing this cruise, son is all of a sudden begging to do a DCL cruise and we have done four of them, but just 3 and 4 day! Not sure if im going to do dvc points or pay cash, but i bet it's an expensive cruise!! please convince me we should forgo lots of christmas presents and do the cruise!!!

OH MY! just for haha's I priced the cruise on the DCL website!! for a family verandah it's 13500.00!!! ouch! Will def have to call around!

We just confirmed our reservation for a seven day cruise for December 26th. Yea!!! :banana: We will be on-board for New Year's Eve...does anyone know if they do anything special for New Year's Eve? For me it'll be enough to just be on the ship, but I was just wondering...:wizard:

Hey, we'll be on that cruise too! Me, DW, DD15 and DS12 are sailing on our sixth DCL adventure.

Come join the cruise meet thread and meet up with the other DISers who'll be there too. It hasn't been a particularly active thread, but maybe you can spice things up?

Hey, we'll be on that cruise too! Me, DW, DD15 and DS12 are sailing on our sixth DCL adventure.

Come join the cruise meet thread and meet up with the other DISers who'll be there too. It hasn't been a particularly active thread, but maybe you can spice things up?

I'm not exactly the "spicy" type! :yay: But I'll do my best.

This will be our tenth cruise I think. We LOVE them! Originally we were booked to go in June, but because of a conflict, we had to change, and that date happened to work out the best. Thanks for the link...I'll check it out!

On our 12/27 had a menu that we could keep from dinner, the men received gold paper top hats and the ladies received paper gold crowns. Party horns were outside of the restaurants after dinner. Of course the deck party and the staff were walking around with trays of champagne in plastic glasses that we could keep, and the fireworks. There also was dessert but I was still full from dinner but did have a couple chocolate covered strawberries

In our stateroom we received a lithograph and a small box of chocolates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter