New TTC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm back from my u/s and I have 8 folicles. Not bad for my age, so this month it is clomid for me. They do want to do another u/s on day 14 to see if it worked.

My RE said something about a hormone being high - I really wish I could remember which one. Of course having it be high was not good, so that makes me more curious.

Yahooza! Bring on the clomid! 8 does sound great to me too. I don't think I've ever gotten more then 3 or 4. Give the RE's office a call and ask if they will give you the hormone. I'm sure they will. Gotta love the u/ses!

Ladies it was a BFN today. I took an OPK and it was dark, so I just don't get it.

I'm at work and leaving to get a blood beta in about an hour

wf3_best-smilies.com_mad080.gif
That just ----stinks! Hope the blood test shows a different result.

Esbrick,

That's great news...I love that you have a plan/schedule. I can't wait to hear how it goes for you. I am thinking good thoughts and sending baby dust your way.

Ladies it was a BFN today. I took an OPK and it was dark, so I just don't get it.

I'm at work and leaving to get a blood beta in about an hour

I came to check this thread today because I thought you were testing today. I'm sorry it was BFN.....but really that doesn't mean it really is. How many dpo are you again today?

Cher,

I am so sorry and heartbroken for you. I have been checking throughout the day for your results.

I wish there WaS something I could say or do to help. This really does stink.

Cher- I am very sorry that it didnt happen this month for you :sad1:

It's so hard to keep getting beaten down month after month. Sending hugs to you..:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

AFM LADIES.... I'm officially OUT. My doctor gave me the devastating news a few weeks ago that my leaky valves and some left side heart failure would make it very risky for me to proceed with concieving a child and carrying it full term. I could most likely die giving birth or shortly after because of the strain it would put on my heart. :sad2: I wish she would of told me this 6 months ago...instead of giving me the green light and letting me spend half my savings on infertility treatments:mad: Oh well....what can i do about it now?? nothing!

So...where are we going to go from here? Back to the adoption option for us. We have been already approved...we registered with an agency a year ago...just in case I couldnt get pregnant. The program is the China Special Needs Program.....we had requested a child with a minor heart defect considering our extensive knowledge in that area. The program is quite fast...problem is coming up with all of the funds for it. But I think if we budget properly we can do it.

BUT...to add insult to injury...... I have 3 step-children who I love dearly....the middle child 14 years old is a 7 year cancer survivor....we found out 2 weeks ago she will be fighting the fight AGAIN. They found a Tumor in her sinus cavity ....the same place the last one was. The outcome looks very grim....since she has maxxed out on her radiation levels and surgery would be a nightmare considering its in her facial tissue. We are simply devastated. The thought of trying to go through this adoption at this time makes my stomach turn... I would not want to take anything away from the serious situation that has come up with my step-daughter. I ahve cried myself to sleep over this the past week . I cannot picture our family without her:sad1:

So...I am asking myself...why?
Why does life have to be so complicated and why do bad things happen to good people???????:confused3

Oh TandT, I am SO SO sorry for everything you having to deal with all at once. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. So much to process. I've asked myself "why" so many times. :sad2:

AFM LADIES.... I'm officially OUT. My doctor gave me the devastating news a few weeks ago that my leaky valves and some left side heart failure would make it very risky for me to proceed with concieving a child and carrying it full term. I could most likely die giving birth or shortly after because of the strain it would put on my heart. :sad2: I wish she would of told me this 6 months ago...instead of giving me the green light and letting me spend half my savings on infertility treatments:mad: Oh well....what can i do about it now?? nothing!

So...where are we going to go from here? Back to the adoption option for us. We have been already approved...we registered with an agency a year ago...just in case I couldnt get pregnant. The program is the China Special Needs Program.....we had requested a child with a minor heart defect considering our extensive knowledge in that area. The program is quite fast...problem is coming up with all of the funds for it. But I think if we budget properly we can do it.

BUT...to add insult to injury...... I have 3 step-children who I love dearly....the middle child 14 years old is a 7 year cancer survivor....we found out 2 weeks ago she will be fighting the fight AGAIN. They found a Tumor in her sinus cavity ....the same place the last one was. The outcome looks very grim....since she has maxxed out on her radiation levels and surgery would be a nightmare considering its in her facial tissue. We are simply devastated. The thought of trying to go through this adoption at this time makes my stomach turn... I would not want to take anything away from the serious situation that has come up with my step-daughter. I ahve cried myself to sleep over this the past week . I cannot picture our family without her:sad1:

Why does life have to be so complicated and why do bad things happen to good people???????:confused3

I am so very sorry for all of it T. I too don't understand it. Please know you are in my prayers and I hope God gives your DSD strength and courage for this fight.

Please also take care of yourself. You won't be any good to anyone else if you neglect your health during this very trying time.

If you need anything at all, please PM or post.

Oh, so, so, so sorry T&T. :sad1: I will pray for her and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter