New to the Dis!

BettyBoo29

Mouseketeer
Hii, I'm new to all if this but I am proud to say Me and my boyfriend have our very first trip to Disney next September! We are staying in the quality inn down I drive and we figured we probably won't be spending all that amount of time in it.

I could do with a few tips, where to buy tickets from? We know we want the all in one tickets and also discovery cove but it is like a mine field out there!

Good tips in general for Florida?

I really want to go to a beach while in Florida to have a chill out day by the coast, looking at maybe cocoa beach or Daytona? We won't be hiring a car so is there any shuttle buses to any of the beaches?

We LOVE our food and not picky eaters at all, I really want to go to a proper American Style Diner, anyone know of a good one?

Also if anyone has an itinerary I can have a glance at? We want to do most of the parks (I'm not fills convinced on sea world) but definatly all of Disney and universal and im a lover of water parks too :-)

Thanks for your help!
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter