New to ABD

dani1223

Earning My Ears
My family and I are planning the Grand Canyon Trip next summer...Has anyone done it and if so, what should I expect? my kids are 16, 15 and 10

check the link at the top for Links to Trip Reports - you will find several reports of DIS'ers Southwest Splendors trips.

I did this trip 2 years ago and it was really great - a really good solid ABD that will probably get you hooked for more :)

We went on SWS last month. I posted about it, but didn't do a trip report. It was our 3rd ABD and we loved it. My DS celebrated his 11th birthday during the trip. If you have any questions I'll be glad to try to answer them.

Southwest Splendors was my first ABD (just about ready to leave on #4!). I still think it's one of ABD's best itineraries, with a really great mix of activities and sightseeing.

Check out my Trip Report (link in my Signature) if you want a good idea of what the trip is like!

Expect to have a FABULOUS, stress-free time!

Sayhello

My family and I are planning the Grand Canyon Trip next summer...Has anyone done it and if so, what should I expect? my kids are 16, 15 and 10

Hi Dani,
I too am planning a Grand Canyon trip next summer with our twins who will be 15. I'm not doing ABD, but checking trip reports here for ideas and experiences.:thumbsup2

I have to say, I have found researching the GC trip a bit overwhelming!:scared1::upsidedow

Have a great trip!

Hi Dani,
I too am planning a Grand Canyon trip next summer with our twins who will be 15. I'm not doing ABD, but checking trip reports here for ideas and experiences.:thumbsup2

I have to say, I have found researching the GC trip a bit overwhelming!:scared1::upsidedow

Have a great trip!
That's one of the things that is *WONDERFUL* about doing it with ABD! They do all the research!!!!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter