New SR Scavenger Hunt up!

Thanks to the PM and here! Now I need to figure uit out, I have only marked off 2 more based on the fist glance. but I am leaning on taking one more off which would leave me with 3. I am willing to PM wth anybody as to my thoughts!

new clue up!

Oops! Okay, I'm a little behind. Looks like some of you found the 3rd clue already!!!

The 4th clue is up and I submitted my answer! I was actually going to pick this person after the 3rd clue but I wanted to be 100% sure so I'd have a chance at the $20. Call me crazy but better safe than sorry.;)

I was going to guess yesterday, too. But I really would like to be in the running for 20! Off to find #4, even tho I already submitted.

Yeah! I just read the 4th clue..:goodvibes I made my guess on the 3rd clue & I'm pretty sure I'm right...Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us here..I hope one of us get the $20.00:cloud9:

The 4th clue is up and I submitted my answer! I was actually going to pick this person after the 3rd clue but I wanted to be 100% sure so I'd have a chance at the $20. Call me crazy but better safe than sorry.;)

I also was going to submit my answer after the third clue but like you I waited to be on the safe side, LOL! Only lost .05 and now have a chance at the $20 prize! :yay: Good Luck everyone...hope one of our posters on here wins. pixiedust:

Just made my guess. Good luck to all! Hope someone here wins the $20!

Anyone know when the answer/credits are supposed to be posted? After I submitted it said the winner will be announced on or after Jan 13. I guess Tricia never updated this page since the last contest but now that I submitted I can't check what the other page said. Anyone know?

Just made my guess. Good luck to all! Hope someone here wins the $20!

Anyone know when the answer/credits are supposed to be posted? After I submitted it said the winner will be announced on or after Jan 13. I guess Tricia never updated this page since the last contest but now that I submitted I can't check what the other page said. Anyone know?

Woops! Thanks for letting me know about that. That's what I get for being in such a hurry before I left town! The winner will be announced Saturday or Sunday.

Guessed on the 3rd clue. Pretty sure I guessed right.:thumbsup2 (fingers crossed!!

Ahh I thought that's who it was after the 3rd clue, but I was too chicken to guess lol. Oh well down .05, but I'm hoping for the 20! :)

I've submitted my guess. I was going to take a chance and guess on the 3rd clue but I'm too much of a chicken! Good luck everyone! I hope a DIS'er wins the $20 GC!! :cheer2:

The winner has been posted! I have never actually spoken to the person who I drew before, so I am not sure if she is a DISer or not. I didn't recognize the name. I guess we will see!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter