• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New SR Scavenger Hunt up!

Okay, now I wonder if I eliminated too many ... after the first two clues, I only have 4 possibilities left. :confused3

I found it too, but I'm not sure I understand it, lol! Do you think it means that the person actually used the item pictured? Or just that they were in the spotlight?

I found it too, but I'm not sure I understand it, lol! Do you think it means that the person actually used the item pictured? Or just that they were in the spotlight?

In my opinion they were all in the spotlight but if you eliminate the ones who did NOT use this item...then you are left with two to choose from? Anyone else care to add to this, LOL! :confused3

In my opinion they were all in the spotlight but if you eliminate the ones who did NOT use this item...then you are left with two to choose from? Anyone else care to add to this, LOL! :confused3

That's what I was thinking, but would she really narrow it down to just two?

By "spotlight", I guess I meant more of in a hollywood/entertainer sort of way. But if that is what it means, then I've only narrowed it down to 5, which doesn't seem narrowed down enough, lol!

I just went with the one that used it the most.

Okay, I'm going nuts, where is the third clue?

I narrowed it down to 4, possibly 5. This was a toughie. Still not guessing.

Maybe I took a different approach... I eliminated those who did not use the item... which brings me to 3 choices left. What to do... what to do!

I think I'm just gonna guess!

Okay, with a little nudge (thanks Tantor!) I found the clue and I have it down to three (or two depending on how you look at the clue). I think I'm going to wait for the last clue.

That's what I was thinking, but would she really narrow it down to just two?

By "spotlight", I guess I meant more of in a hollywood/entertainer sort of way. But if that is what it means, then I've only narrowed it down to 5, which doesn't seem narrowed down enough, lol!

Didn't the last hunt have only two remaining after the third clue, I can't remember now, LOL! I only have two left but I don't know if I want to guess or not...nothing is jumping out one way or another and if you guess wrong than you won't have a chance for the $20! :confused:

You know, the last one may have only had two left also, now that I think about it. Can't say for sure though because I threw out my scrap paper, lol!

I am with you and I also have 2 left. Can't decide if I should guess or not! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter