NEW SHOW - Connecting with Walt hosted by Michael Bowling

I have already listened to it twice. Thought it was fantastic. I so much appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into the Podcasts for us. And kudos to Pete for finding such great talent . . . much like Walt himself. :teeth:

This was a really great show. Am really interested in where this goes. Micheal and Craig are wonderful. And the Main Street music made a gloomy Friday better.

Really looking forward to listening to the podcast, such a great idea. The PBS Documentary sparked my curiosity in learning more about Walt.

I loved the new podcast guys! Can't wait to add it into my weekly rotation (at least every three months).

Michael - you are extremely knowledgeable. Love hearing your perspective. I'll have to go back and listen to some of the Disneyland DIS shows! And I love Craig's sense of humor and sarcasm - but it was so cool to hear him to sound so excited about things. Haven't gotten to know that side of him yet (at least in the podcast episodes I've listened to. I'm kind of a newbie).

Love history, love Disney, so this podcast is right up my alley! Keep up the good work, guys!

I listen to the Disneyland podcast as well and have very much enjoyed Michael's regular history installments. I listened to the new podcast over the weekend and think it is sensational. I can't imagine how much work and research went into the preparation - thanks so much for all who have made it possible. Looking forward to the weeks to come.

Ann

I've been saving this to listen to on my flight down to WDW in a few weeks. However, with the reviews above, I may have to cheat and check it out before I go. I really enjoyed the TCM specials over the summer & found the PBS American Experience Walt Disney show interesting and compelling (warts and all). Michael is an absolute treasure & thank you, Pete, for recognizing this and showcasing his talent. These are stories that need to be told. Too much of the fascinating, down to earth, personal Disney Park history is slipping away in the shadow of the larger contemporary park issues. Its incredible that we can still connect with the Disney past, which is really our collective North American past and history, in this unique, personal way. Thank you, Michael, Craig and thank you, Pete! Kudos and best wishes on another successful and talented venture!

Truly love this podcast, so interesting and Michaels stories about the mouseketeers are like real life fairy tales. So many stories that add something completely new to The Dis. Also love the chemistry between Michael and Craig! Such a good combination of personalities.

Good show

Love the topics. Intro music made me wonder:

Can the Universal edition get its own music now? Both are Dis Unplugged...

I really enjoy the tone of the new series. Sometimes the Orlando show is a little too snarky and jaded. Michael is super optimistic and Craig feeds off of it.

Thank you for listening to our debut episode. Craig and I discuss the PBS Walt Disney: American Experience documentary in Episode 2 of Connecting with Walt. I discuss it in more detail with the Disneyland Team on our September 20, 2015, show. Here is a link to that show. http://www.disunplugged.com/2015/09/22/dis-unplugged-podcast-092015-disneyland-show/

I hope you continue to enjoy the Connecting with Walt podcast. Thank you for making me and Craig a part of your day!

Michael, I just listened to your discussion about the PBS Walt Disney documentary and found your observations to be excellent. After I had watched the documentary I wanted to hear the other side (that is, the facts vs. the fiction). You provided that. I agree with you and Tony concerning the "psycho babble" that came from some of the participants who didn't know Walt and weren't even born when Walt had died. I'm not a historian
when it comes to Walt Disney. I did find the documentary to be very interesting. I simply had issues with the agendas that certain "historians" had
with Disney. I wasn't looking for the documentary to be sugar coated. I wanted to know the history. PBS got some of it right. I didn't need the
"psycho babble". It's too bad that PBS did release some incorrect information in their documentary. As I mentioned above the documentary should have been longer so that it wouldn't have omitted important events in Disney's life.

I've listened to it three times.

Not because I lose interest and my mind wanders and I have to go back to catch up, but because there are so many insights packed into the show that it's easy to miss them all.

Great job, gentlemen.

Thank you for listening to our debut episode. Craig and I discuss the PBS Walt Disney: American Experience documentary in Episode 2 of Connecting with Walt. I discuss it in more detail with the Disneyland Team on our September 20, 2015, show.
Looking forward to listening to this Michael.

I just listened and I loved it. Michael and Craig make a good team. The show was very informative and uplifting. Michael's enthusiasm is contagious. I can't wait for more.

I was so happy to hear these segments were being recorded. I loved the first two episodes and can't wait for the other three. I am also bummed that the Missouri never came to fruition.

The intro music is fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter